Chest pains make me PARANOID!!!!!

Why did I read this thread. Now I'm freaking out. I don't know whether to buy a bunch of heroin and cocaine and grab some high class Heidi Fleiss girls and go out in a dopamine fueled nuclear blast or just chill and watch the rest of the Liverpool -- Celtic friendly :oops:

TheMightyPuck said:
Why did I read this thread. Now I'm freaking out. I don't know whether to buy a bunch of heroin and cocaine and grab some high class Heidi Fleiss girls and go out in a dopamine fueled nuclear blast or just chill and watch the rest of the Liverpool -- Celtic friendly :oops:

From personal experience I would imagine that death is far, far more preferable than watching Liverpool.

Looking back 15 years and a quadruple bypass later this thread is just pure nostalgia for me. Think I'm gonna go pick up heavy things for fun, run up and down the stairs a few times just because I can, and then take the dog for a long walk to see who gets tired first.

It's my 16/24 today. 16th anniversary of my heart attack and 24th wedding anniversary. It's traditional I pick a random heart problem thread and post up to it. :love:

Got the docs to monitor me for 24 hours a few months ago for a seemingly random thing, but they didn’t find anything. Must be age and stress. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I told my wife just yesterday that I planned to see my cardiologist soon, and sure enough I bumped in to him in the hallways of Community Hospital in Munster while taking my mom in for an angio. (She's fine, all went well and she's already back home. :) )

REALLY cracked me up! We hugged, insulted each other, he made me pull my shirt up and show him my chest/belly/arms and he said I looked better than he's seen me in ages. Fun time, I promised him I'd make a real appointment soon just because I like him and he and his wife keep me alive and everything.

I did laugh out loud though, and so did he. Good times, I spend too much times in hospitals. <sigh>

Back