Poll: Changing interests of portable PS gamers

How has your interest in a portable PS changed over the years?

• I want a future PS portable. I owned PSP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want a future PS portable. I own(ed) a Nintendo handheld

• I want a future PS portable. I've never owner a portable

• I don't want a future PS portable. I own(ed) a Nintendo handheld

• Total voters

Shifty Geezer

uber-Troll!
Legend
A sister-poll to ToTTenTranz's. Have you ever had a portable PS? Do you still have a portable PS and/or are interested in a portable PS? Find out, this week, in Another Internet Poll!

*cue theme music*

This poll will very accurately identify if the previous PSP market is representative of the potential for a new PS portable.

Owned psp and vita. Don't have any desire for portable console. Best portable I see is oculus quest but I don't really have any desire to game on the go.

Maybe one of those streaming services+5g phone+controller is winning combination for mobile gaming.

I'm not interested in a new PSP or PSVita, but a PS4 portable is a completely different story.
What should I vote for?

That's what I mean by a portable. Just any new portable, specifics don't matter, just to see if the audience who bought PSP are still interested in portable consoles or not.

A portable as in handheld does not interest me.
What I would like is basically a chromecastable console and ability to use proper controllers in new location.

Most gamers are not portable, let alone PS Gamers; they're mostly stationary.

I loved the PSP back in the day, and still think the Vita was near perfect. Just needed cheaper memory cards and maybe support for Android or some other kind of viable app platform (we never got Netflix or anything like that in Europe). I would get something like the Vita again. I still think it is a great device.

No multiple votes?

I want ps handheld, I had a vita, have gba nds 3ds switch.

Anyway, if Sony gonna make it and make the same mantra as vita / psp (home console games on the go) they better to make sure it so able to play PS5 games....

Otherwise it will be like psptand vita again. Limited selection of great game that are not so great to be played on the go

Back