The Last of Us (Part) 2 [PS4]

Will Sony delay release of The Last Of Us 2 because of CoronaVirus Pandemic?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't be silly.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

Yes my PS4 Pro will have its judgement alright for running a game that's supposed to be run on a next gen hardware.

for running a game that's supposed to be run on a next gen hardware.

TLOU2 is supposed to be run on PS4. It was made for PS4.

BTW, why is this happening every time when Sony is about to release their next console? Fans just start claiming wild theories. Happened last time with TLOU1/Beyond/GT6, and it is happening again with DS/TLOU2/Tsushima. Maybe because other console makers don't support their old consoles with AAA titles when new ones are coming.

BTW, why is this happening every time when Sony is about to release their next console? Fans just start claiming wild theories. Happened last time with TLOU1/Beyond/GT6, and it is happening again with DS/TLOU2/Tsushima. Maybe because other console makers don't support their old consoles with AAA titles when new ones are coming.
Thats because they look exceptionally good for the hardware they are supposed to be running on

Haha people are taking my words way too literally, obviously I know it was ran on a PS4 Pro but just saying with the way it looked it shouldn't have been for the Pro's specs.

Back