Samsung odyssey plus currently under 299 usd in Amazon us

It's been at that price many times.
Unfortunately, they don't sell that headset in Europe because it's sold by Samsung's PC division which was closed in the old continent some years ago.

On the other had, we can get the Lenovo Explorer / Medio Erazer for less than 200€ once in a while (I bought the Lenovo last year during black friday at 150€).

150€ is a fantastic entry price for PC VR, but knowing what I know now, I'd rather pay 300€ for the Odyssey Plus than 150€ for the Explorer.
Too bad that there's no manual IPD adjustment in either headset, though.

My Explorer headset is going for repairs due to cable/connection defects. If they can't fix it and give me the money back, I'll be tempted to order the Odyssey Plus from Amazon US even if I do have to pay an extra $100 for shipping and taxes.

And to anyone wondering about compatibility:
WMR headsets are 99% compatible with SteamVR, due to plugins made by Microsoft and Valve.

I was gonna import it but then the company I worked for suddenly saying the project will end this month and the office will be demolished this week.

Bleh...

Must save money

Maybe they have a cat infestation and the only way to be sure is to nuke from orbit?

Back