Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville

Do any of the Plants vs Zombies shooters contain the original plants vs zombies as a mode?

I keep trying to talk my parents into getting a PS4 - mostly so I can game when dog sitting - and it'll be a lot easier to convince my mum if the original Plants vs Zombies is available.

Do any of the Plants vs Zombies shooters contain the original plants vs zombies as a mode?
No, it's not anything like the classic game, it's a shooter far more akin to CoD.

My son and I enjoyed playing 1 and 2, though I really disliked the card pack "surprise mechanics" crap and I'm sure it will be full of that shit again. I think I'll pick up the Founder's edition for us both since it's cheaper.

I really liked the first two games. They're just simple and fun. A lot of varieties of characters to play that actually play differently. I think if a lot of people got over the fact that it looks kid friendly, they'd realize there's a really enjoyable game underneath. I might grab this one to play around with it, but my gaming time is somewhat limited.

Picked up Founder's Edition today for my boy and myself, with a discount due to Origin Access (it's nice to be able to gift it with discount to anyone on friends list). Really like the graphics upgrade, very clean image, nice lighting and effects.

Half the intro was about coins and spending on random and specific upgrades of course. And they've gone a step further being able to buy XP with coins now. It's EA and a game targeted at kids so they go all out on MTX.

Looks like it's going to be fun playing again with my son, he was very excited when I surprised him with it today.

Ugh they're doing the same stupid public loot box shit like CoD where everyone in the same home area sees what you got.

Back