Gran Turismo Sport [PS4]

They nailed the aquaplaning feeling when you pushed it too much, and the wet tires modeling is so much better than gt6.

Still, doing the 10 laps race of clear day Gr.2 right after the rainy Gr.2 was just bliss.

They nailed the aquaplaning feeling when you pushed it too much, and the wet tires modeling is so much better than gt6.

Still, doing the 10 laps race of clear day Gr.2 right after the rainy Gr.2 was just bliss.

I'm also surprised there's 3 different levels of rain (light, intermediate, heavy) across three times of day. The physics are different for each too. I wonder what their workflow is considering they plan to add rain to more tracks.

The dawn time setting looks amazing.

Reactions: scf
My GTS install is 95GBs. A Blu-ray disc holds 50GBs. Won’t you still need to download a bunch, or does it really decompress that much?

Having all the patches to May ‘19 on disc is better than nothing. I wonder if they just fit as many patches as they could on a 50GB disc and stopped there.

Edit: 98GB with latest update (Tokyo wet). Different sizes for different regions?

Last edited:
My GTS install is 95GBs. A Blu-ray disc holds 50GBs. Won’t you still need to download a bunch, or does it really decompress that much?

Having all the patches to May ‘19 on disc is better than nothing. I wonder if they just fit as many patches as they could on a 50GB disc and stopped there.

Spec II physical version has 2 discs, the second disc contains install data for all patches up to 1.39.

With the latest update, GTS is 106.5GB for me.

Oh wow, I have some good memories racing on that track in the old games. Will definitely try that today!

As expected Lewis Hamilton is crazy fast, I'm practically between one and two second behind on all 10 challenges. Not even one gold yet. I don't think I'll ever get all gold let alone a single diamond.

The best GT Sport players in the world managed to beat him with all diamonds. So it's not impossible, just a hilariously realistic difficulty.

The good thing about it is that you get hamilton's ghost, so you can analyse it and see what you're doing wrong or see where you lose time.

Will have to look into that. For now I’ve enjoyed Laguna Seca and globalisateur’s taunts to me there to improve my time [emoji16][emoji106]

Will have to look into that. For now I’ve enjoyed Laguna Seca and globalisateur’s taunts to me there to improve my time [emoji16][emoji106]
Great job on your last time ! Now I need to beat this one. BTW do you still use motion controls DS4 or do you have a wheel ?

I did a nice time at Spa too, you should check that one. ;-)

Back