Control [XO, PS4]

Pretty much an automatic buy for me, just because I like what I've seen and even when Remedy's games are flawed, they've always offered me something I like.

The demo was very very hard. No one I knew was able to finish it in time lol. I didn't really get to know what was happening either, all very confusing. Graphics were amazing though. Plays a bit like Last of Us from what I could gather.

Glad to see the reviews that are coming in, are very positive. Holding a 81-82 with game review critics (Metacritic) and mostly high 80s among gaming boards.

Can't wait to play the PC edition tomorrow....:yep2:

That love... that courtship... that acqui... nevermind.:mrgreen:

Screenshot_2019-08-27_at_15.04.25.png

Looks awesome. I went ahead and ordered 2080 TI for this one and my as yet to play copy of Metro Exodus.
Release timing is great, just finally done with main storyline on Red Dead Redemption 2 on XBox.

Good gameplay this, story telling that, metroidvania maps something, third person shooting whatever, yada yada yada...
Ugh...

Who cares?

I wanna know what door knobs look like on this game! Why have no reviews mentioned the freaking knobs yet?

Good gameplay this, story telling that, metroidvania maps something, third person shooting whatever, yada yada yada...
Ugh...

Who cares?

I wanna know what door knobs look like on this game! Why have no reviews mentioned the freaking knobs yet?

I do see some of the same rendering issues from quantum break pop up, like light leaking around doors etc. Wish I had an RTX card to fix all of that.

Last edited:
The average to occasionally nice graphics on the consoles don't warrant the heavy performance dip at all, this is a grainy, blur fest of a game that's heavily poly starved only redeemed slightly by usage of physics and destruction. Not a fan of this tradeoff personally. And no HDR, what a let down.

Back