What are you playing now? [2018-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pubg mobile on windows because work colleagues all plays it (on phone). So i play together with them. Im running it on windows tho. Using dual thumbs on touch screen gives me cramps.

Work colleague playing it looks to be so fun and engaging (complete with curse words and rage moments)

But im bored to death.

Parachute down. Its either I got instant killed by other players that for some reason already have big guns...

Or spend LOTS OF TIME stealing stuff from houses. With only very rare enemy encounter.

Driving a car also doesn't feel good. The scenery also boring.

The gun fights also super boring. It's basically comes down to
* who hides better
* who shoots first
* who have high damage weapon (like seriously, sniper works awesome for close range mid range long range)

Destiny gunfight feels much more satisfying. Complete with the ability to recuperate and strike back.

Anyway, playing pubg mobile makes me really miss BFBC2 rush mode.

Instead of boring slog, rush mode keeps the play area "concentrated" enough from start to finish while allowing players to use any kind of awesome or weird tactics.

No, it's goddamm awful ;)
now beat this! :mrgreen:

Video-Game-FAMICOM-Famiclone-9999999-in-1-Cartridge.jpg

and it has Fifa Soccer 201

I started Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition with a friend, playing coop is interesting although you'd better not go far from each other in case of a bad encounter ^^

Trying out My Time in Portia through XGP-PC. It's a game I've watched people play and it looked fun, but I'm not much for open world-ish games.

I have to say this is a nice casual looter, crafter, dating sim game. Kind of like a 3D Stardew Valley (haven't tried yet, but looks kind of fun also). I wouldn't have bought it, but I'm pleasantly surprised by how fun it can be. Not sure I'll play it for long, but it's cute...

I gotta say I'm really digging XGP-PC. It's like having access to tons of game demos. Only the demos are the full games. I can try all these games that I likely would never buy. Hell, there's so many interesting little games that I'd never buy that I STILL haven't touched a single AAA game on the service. :)

Regards,
SB

Just finished F.E.A.R Perseus Mandate dull repetitive and boring
not a patch on the original game of the other expansion
Today I bought F.E.A.R and the first expansion Extraction Point for 25p each
The Gaming Gods work in mysterious ways...

I restarted FEAR two weeks ago, ran 120Hz after patching DirectInput DLL, however it felt too greyish and empty compared to modern games. In the end couldn't get into it again.
I loved it at release though, that was awesome, and the AI at the time was the best.

I restarted FEAR two weeks ago, ran 120Hz after patching DirectInput DLL, however it felt too greyish and empty compared to modern games. In the end couldn't get into it again.
I loved it at release though, that was awesome, and the AI at the time was the best.
Even now I have a hard time thinking of games with better AI than FEAR. So cool how the soldiers' voice lines in combat actually match what is happening.

2005 was a great year for singleplay FPSes. FEAR, SWAT 4, Republic Commando. Oh and that ambitious but janky Boiling Point Road to Hell, which was Stalker before Stalker.

After 30 hours of The House in Fata Morgana, I am ready for something simple. :|

One Finger Death Punch 2 :mrgreen:

Been playing a lot of Forza Horizons. I was going to take a look at Dead Rising 4 then I noticed it was 70Gb... really? Why would DR4 be 70Gb? Let me guess, 20Gb of audio for all languages supported and another 20Gb of FMV cut scenes?

Rise of the Tomb Raider, and a bit of Halo Wars 1. State of Decay2 -UE4- runs my machine hot like no other so it is taking dust. Tyranny, I almost completed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back