vulkan support

It should be included in your drivers AFAIR.
If your hardware is compatible did you install the latest drivers and try a game using Vulkan?

That's the SDK with which you can develop Vulkan stuff yourself.
No it's the runtime 845kb
the sdk is 465mb

Wolfenstein 2 was crashing installing new nv drivers fixed it

ps: nvidia no longer allow to install the drivers without also installing the geforce experience

Last edited:
ps: heres a question if the vulkan runtime comes with the graphic drivers
what is the runtime available on that site ?

ps: heres a question if the vulkan runtime comes with the graphic drivers
what is the runtime available on that site ?

Malware?
Ransomware?
Trojanware?
Spyware?
Unaware?

It's the official site of the vulkan sdk developer for windows and linux
I doubt it would be some scam to infect people with malware

Last edited:
I'm not sure, I suppose it's a software implementation for developers w/o Vulkan compliant hardware or a reference implementation to test for correctness.

Sort of a reference driver, that Makes sense
I do have it installed but i'm thinking it may have been overwritten by the nvivia drivers
and running the uninstaller will remove it.

When I need the latest Vulkan beta extension/feature game updates for either Windows or Linux, I get drivers from the link below if you use an Nvidia card. BTW I install without Geforce Experience.
The most recent is version 1.1.114,2019-07-08 and the site offers links to the latest official as well as developer beta drivers.
https://developer.nvidia.com/vulkan-driver

Edit: Windows uninstaller works pretty well, but If you have a botched installation use Display Driver Uninstall (DDU).

Last edited:
When I need the latest Vulkan beta extension/feature game updates for either Windows or Linux, I get drivers from the link below if you use an Nvidia card. BTW I install without Geforce Experience.
The most recent is version 1.1.114,2019-07-08 and the site offers links to the latest official as well as developer beta drivers.
https://developer.nvidia.com/vulkan-driver

Edit: Windows uninstaller works pretty well, but If you have a botched installation use Display Driver Uninstall (DDU).

Whew, for a while I was thinking I wasn't going to be able to use any newer NV driver since I'm never going to install Geforce experience on my machine.

Regards,
SB

Back