What Anime are you watching now?

Just finished watching 23 episodes of Ergo Proxy. I thought it was excellent with fantastic visuals, characters, and storyline for a 2005 anime!
Was disappointed to find they did not extend to another season, and hope one day they will continue.

Just finished watching 23 episodes of Ergo Proxy. I thought it was excellent with fantastic visuals, characters, and storyline for a 2005 anime!
Was disappointed to find they did not extend to another season, and hope one day they will continue.
I think I dropped it long ago gonna try again haha

That's funny, I also watched Ergo Proxy recently. Aehm, to precise I watched it 5 times, because it was so dense. :) It's very good, and very unique. I don't care about the sometimes inconsistent animation.
I love what Vincent decides in the end:

I can't let myself forget any more.
I'm not talking about a mission or fate.
I mean living with and facing one another, colliding with each other...
supporting each other, holding each other...

I wonder if this is a similar messsage intention to NGE.

One Punch Man season 2 just ended and I feel like I was cruising along at 60mph watching the series just settling in to its groove and WHAM! END!

I feel cheated by at least 12 episodes. :(

One Punch Man season 2 just ended and I feel like I was cruising along at 60mph watching the series just settling in to its groove and WHAM! END!

I feel cheated by at least 12 episodes. :(

Wait, ep 12 was the end of season 2?

What a fucking joke!

How to ruin one of the coolest, best anime in 12 episodes. Season 2 has been literally the worst, and even more so next to S1 which was pure awesomeness.

Wait, ep 12 was the end of season 2?

What a fucking joke!

How to ruin one of the coolest, best anime in 12 episodes. Season 2 has been literally the worst, and even more so next to S1 which was pure awesomeness.

The whole series just follows the manga faithfully. So if you didn't like Season 2, it's unlikely that you'll like Season 3, assuming it gets made, as the focus is more on Garou with not much on Saitama.

Regards,
SB

The whole series just follows the manga faithfully. So if you didn't like Season 2, it's unlikely that you'll like Season 3, assuming it gets made, as the focus is more on Garou with not much on Saitama.

Regards,
SB

Personally I just didn’t like the style more than anything else. The animation was very Meh a lot of the time, compared to the first season.

Personally I just didn’t like the style more than anything else. The animation was very Meh a lot of the time, compared to the first season.

Yeah, the animation quality was very inconsistent for Season 2. Sometimes it was pretty good, but at other times it was pretty not so good. I still enjoyed it though. :)

Regards,
SB

Back