Will I hate myself for getting an S9?

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
My S7 Edge hasn't been quite right since our puppy put a few holes in its screen, but it's gotten really bad lately and the bottom 3/4 of the screen tends to turn in to an epilepsy test at times that is VERY hard to read through. My wife's HTC 10 is dying, her battery is about gone and I don't like the HTCs as much as the Samsungs I found after owning an M8 and the S7 Edge. Samsung just is better all around to me.

The deal we got with Sprint means we can get any phone of theirs that is $10/mos for free, we get a $10/mos credit per line for a phone. I don't like going over the free limit since we'll be paying whatever is over that for 18 months and it's usually a rip off, but the S10+ is only $15/mos and it might be worth the $90us for my wife to have a larger screen...although personally I think the S9 would be fine.

Any opinions? No, I am not going apple and I will not let my wife go back. It's just too awful to have a family with android & apple phones, the instant messaging can turn in to a clusterfluck depending on the apple servers moods.

I figure the S9 is a safe bet. Nothing exciting, just a slightly better S7 that doesn't have holes and has dual speakers! (I miss the dual speakers, my M8 used to have them and I can tell the diff on my S7, only downside to it besides not having the cool aluminum maybe-german-shepard-puppy-proof case.)

Opinions welcome and greatly appreciated, was gonna bring it up with my wife later and do it on Monday if she's amiable. (I have a feeling she'll be more ecstatic than amiable, but it's all good.)

I've been waiting for the S9 to drop, so the time is good. If I'm missing something or messing up please yell at me, I suck with phones. LOL

Doesn't matter, Sprint is dicking me around so it's doubtful I'll be upgrading soon. I am getting used to reading a screen that will send anyone suffering from epilepsy into an immediate seizure. :/

Back