The Annual E3 Square Enix press conference thread, 2019 edition

I'm giggling like a little schoolkid watching the FFVII stuff. OMG, this looks really good.

03.03.2020 release date.

Outriders has me somewhat intrigued.

Not sure what to think of the Avengers.

Regards,
SB

Last edited:
More like Poundland Avengers. You know, the off-brand Chinese ones you'd see in a Stuart Ashen video.
I did chuckle when the guy introduced the 'stars of the game' - and obviously, especially this year after the massive Endgame, everyone will only ever expect Hemsworth, Downey Jr, Evans, Johansson and Ruffalo to show up when someone says "stars of the Avengers!"...

And then this group of WHO'S THAT? comes out and honestly, if I hadn't watched making-of videos of Uncharted, I wouldn't have known any of them.

Still, we can't really expect the real, gazillionaire cast to show up.

Honestly what was that Avengers presentation?
They talked about and showed SO MUCH but NOTHING about how the actual game plays.

I did chuckle when the guy introduced the 'stars of the game' - and obviously, especially this year after the massive Endgame, everyone will only ever expect Hemsworth, Downey Jr, Evans, Johansson and Ruffalo to show up when someone says "stars of the Avengers!"...

And then this group of WHO'S THAT? comes out and honestly, if I hadn't watched making-of videos of Uncharted, I wouldn't have known any of them.

Still, we can't really expect the real, gazillionaire cast to show up.

I think the problem is that they're halfway there. You get movie clothes, movie hair cuts, movie props, but no movie faces. (except for the Hulk)

It's the uncanny valley of licensing basically. Wise decision by Tecmo to go with this

NSwitch_MarvelUltimateAlliance3TheBlackOrder_header-1-1620x800.jpg

look instead.

Back