The Annual E3 Microsoft press conference thread, 2019 edition

No Gears 5 SP game play footage is ridiculous. Why would they old this until Gamescom is dumb as fuck given that the game is launching in 3 months and we have never seen anything other that pre-rendered & CG crap (oh & screw MP!)

People will be playing it on the show floor, so I'm sure some footage will show up.

[edit] - oh wait you meant SP. I'm glad they didn't show any SP gameplay. It was nice to have no spoilers of it.

Regards,
SB

People will be playing it on the show floor, so I'm sure some footage will show up.

[edit] - oh wait you meant SP. I'm glad they didn't show any SP gameplay. It was nice to have no spoilers of it.

Regards,
SB
Well, they can easily cut a short vertical slice without much spoilers (and will probably have that for Gamescom).. The lack of any game play footage shown today was appalling.
Flight Simulator looks insane though szmenfor FH4 LEGO DLC

I knew that there wouldn't be a Forza 8 reveal today... But.. God I'm still mad at it. They better continue updating FM7 until fall 2020.

But I do love the fact that we still don't know shit about RT on AMD GPUs....Not expecting much from tomorrow's AMD conference either...

No Gears 5 SP game play footage is ridiculous. Why would they old this until Gamescom is dumb as fuck given that the game is launching in 3 months and we have never seen anything other that pre-rendered & CG crap (oh & screw MP!)

Did seem a bit weird. The whole Gears segment was a bit odd to be honest.

Sounds like MS are doing a deal on their Ultimate package. As well as the $1/£1 for a month offer, they're also combining your Gold+Game Pass memberships when you move to Ultimate. i.e. if you have 6M Gold and 6M Game Pass, you'll get 12M Ultimate.

Oh you guys are so Jaded. :p

Ori and the Will of the Wisps was absolutely freaking GORGEOUS. :)

Regards,
SB
forgot that one, but I thought it was a given anyways. 5 out of 10. I expected a better conference, but then the Game Pass for PC did it for me before the conference even started

Sounds like MS are doing a deal on their Ultimate package. As well as the $1/£1 for a month offer, they're also combining your Gold+Game Pass memberships when you move to Ultimate. i.e. if you have 6M Gold and 6M Game Pass, you'll get 12M Ultimate.

The best way to go about things for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is to have 35 months combined between Xbox Gold and Game Pass (cheapest way you can get there), activate the $1 Game Pass Ultimate offer, then enjoy your 36 months of Game Pass Ultimate.

Any time duration over 36 months between Gold and Game Pass will be dropped during conversion to Ultimate.

The best way to go about things for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is to have 35 months combined between Xbox Gold and Game Pass (cheapest way you can get there), activate the $1 Game Pass Ultimate offer, then enjoy your 36 months of Game Pass Ultimate.

Any time duration over 36 months between Gold and Game Pass will be dropped during conversion to Ultimate.
I'm kinda screwed...my Gold ended last month...I still have less than 5000 Bing rewards to go to get a 12/months Live subscription for free...which means that's I'm not really wiling to pay 60$ now when I will get it free before the end of the month...and the Gamepass Ultimate 1$ offer and stacking will probably be gone by then..:(

My thoughts on the presser:

Surely something better than Halo, a franchise even hardened xbox fans think is on life support.

Almost complete lack of gameplay throughout.

Lots of premiers, but nothing I could really bring myself to give a poop about.

Was nice to see Microsoft show a diverse set of games though I guess.

I'm kinda screwed...my Gold ended last month...I still have less than 5000 Bing rewards to go to get a 12/months Live subscription for free...which means that's I'm not really wiling to pay 60$ now when I will get it free before the end of the month...and the Gamepass Ultimate 1$ offer and stacking will probably be gone by then..:(

Try and pick up Gold for as cheap as possible before you convert, if you cant wait til end of month. I hope the stacking continues long enough for you to take advantage of it.

I'm kind of screwed in the other direction because I have 6 years combined between my Gold and Game Pass, so that would be a loss of 3 years. Oh, these first world Free Rewards problems. :LOL:

Back