The Annual E3 Microsoft press conference thread, 2019 edition

I feel like I must have misheard.

That seems a bit unreal.

CPU/GPU 4x XBO-X.
SSD 40x XBO-X.

I really must have misheard. There's just no way.

Regards,
SB

Interesting trailer for Halo 4.

SHIVERS. They found the Master Chief. Oooooooh.

I seriously have goosebumps.

Awwww, Cortana missing. :(

Regards,
SB

I feel like I must have misheard.

That seems a bit unreal.

CPU/GPU 4x XBO-X.
SSD 40x XBO-X.

I really must have misheard. There's just no way.

Regards,
SB

Probably mixing cpu improvements. From jaguar to zen 2 there is a nice jump in performance.

First post updated with quick and dirty summary.

Nearly every game shown had a bit about being included in Xbox Game Pass.

I think the biggest megaton for me from this conference was the resurrection of the Flight Simulator IP. And man did it look absolutely gorgeous.

Regards,
SB

Completely agree. The highlight for me. The rest of the conference had little gameplay, already known things and little to no suprises. In the HW side, nothing really that sets them apart from what Cerny said in the Verge. Wise move to talk about PS5 before E3.

well, gg for now again this year. I still believe the best news of this E3 is the Game Pass for PC

Disappointed by Halo Infinite. No gameplay and meh trailer. Why the hell did they need a beefy PC for that ?

Highlights of the show: Microsoft Flight Simulator and...the controller Elite 2 trailer.

EDIT: They were most probably talking about the Zen 2 CPU with the 4x multiplier

No Gears 5 SP game play footage is ridiculous. Why would they old this until Gamescom is dumb as fuck given that the game is launching in 3 months and we have never seen anything other that pre-rendered & CG crap (oh & screw MP!)

Disappointed by Halo Infinite. No gameplay and meh trailer. Why the hell did they need a beefy PC for that ?

I'm surprised they showed as much as they did for Halo: Infinite, considering it wont be released until Holiday 2020.

Highlights of the show: Microsoft Flight Simulator and...the controller Elite 2 trailer.

Same here, well those and throw in the Forza Horizon 4 LEGO DLC.

Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition and Flight Simulator, along with Elden, Blair Witch, some japanese games and indie games, the return of Cortana?, were the best things of this E3 for me.

No Miyamoto though :/

Back