Baseless Next Generation Rumors with no Technical Merits [pre E3 2019] *spawn*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gamers worry about TF too much. Hopefully both systems can approach 10TF, but that shouldn't be the main focal point. For me Sony/MS SSD solutions will be the bigger game changer IMHO. Sure having a faster CPU, beefier GPU, dedicated audio and the possibilities of RT are interesting, but having larger (greater) open-world games with better transitioning from outdoor to indoor without sacrificing quality of assets is more welcomed in my book than raw flops.

I agree, substantially faster CPUs and SSDs will make a large enough difference and will positively impact large open world style games.

im looking for better games, none of which necessarily require more cpu or GPU or memory etc.

There is a latent shift towards easy/instant gratification and that’s imo causing a lot of boredom in gaming. I hoping it shifts the other way with this next coming generation. Perhaps more power will help I don’t know, but something needs to be done. Games are generally so easy now that narrative and setting is now the main differentiator.

Just to dumb it down a bit what do people think the TF performance for both consoles will be?

I'm going with somewhere between 9.5 and 11. No particular reason other than that seems reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back