The Official, Long Awaited, TV Shows Thread

Thats how you speak french, speak english with a french accent while waving your arms about, and if they dont understand you it's because your not shouting loud enough
You forgot about the mouth. The bubbling fish mouth.

It's true. I swear.

ps; spanish is easy just add an "O" on the end of every word ;)
Ugh, pet-peeve of mine every time I see that, like "El Barto". It looks awful and it doesn't sound Castilian to us at all. Well, maybe one word or two... :oops::rolleyes:

It's true. I swear.

Ugh, pet-peeve of mine every time I see that, like "El Barto". It looks awful and it doesn't sound Castilian to us at all. Well, maybe one word or two... :oops::rolleyes:
Spanish for Americans is Mexican Spanish, which is slightly different or?

I know it well
Pxu1LSt.jpg

Spanish for Americans is Mexican Spanish, which is slightly different or?
Well, yes, people in the US are more exposed to Mexican Castilian, which is slightly different from Spanish Castilian. The differences are the accent and vocabulary, just like British English vs American English.

Well, yes, people in the US are more exposed to Mexican Castilian, which is slightly different from Spanish Castilian. The differences are the accent and vocabulary, just like British English vs American English.
i knew it!

Started on Ray Donovan season 6. One of my favorite all-time shows. Hard to watch how much continually goes wrong with his messed up family and the events around him.

Finished Chernobyl, this production needs to win awards. Writing, directing, acting, photography, set decoration, props.

Just in case you haven't heard the 5 part companion podcast to Chernobyl. It's hosted by Peter Sagal who is joined by the creator, writer, producer Craig Mazin.

Back