What Anime are you watching now?

You could always read ahead on the manga, there are two of them. One is the one that is all nice and ready for publication, but the author also does his own really terrible hand-drawn storyboards for the manga artist to work off of that he publishes as soon as he finishes them. The author's manga is the most up to date, the artists is anime quality.

I read ahead after last season and regretted it, fortunately my memory sucks and I was pretty baked that night so I don't remember it all very clearly and I'd like to keep it that way.

My advice, be patient and wait for the animes. They're fantastically well done and entirely, 100% faithful to the source material.

You could always read ahead on the manga, there are two of them. One is the one that is all nice and ready for publication, but the author also does his own really terrible hand-drawn storyboards for the manga artist to work off of that he publishes as soon as he finishes them. The author's manga is the most up to date, the artists is anime quality.

I read ahead after last season and regretted it, fortunately my memory sucks and I was pretty baked that night so I don't remember it all very clearly and I'd like to keep it that way.

My advice, be patient and wait for the animes. They're fantastically well done and entirely, 100% faithful to the source material.
Yeah, will watch it as it comes.

Almost done Hanebado. Just the right amount of plot.

Also, what a terrible mother figure. xD Yeah, great parenting skills. Not. (clearly I'm a certified expert on such matters as your resident otaku-mod).

Last edited:
Still with xxxHolic. It's a bit juvenile, but I really like it. Every episode is a new strange, funny little adventure. Most of the time, these adventures are related with Japanese folklore and mythology :love:. Also, some episodes are about creepy issues people may have, and the episode ends up revolving around a psychological or even philosophical thought.

Since every episode is mostly new stuff, the main story is not dense, so it's easy to follow.

Started watching Death Note on Netflix. I really liked the first 12 or so episodes, but ever since then the show feels like it ought've been finished and they're only dragging it out because it was too successful for the creators to call it quits.

I just finished watching ergo proxy for a second time, i really enjoyed it , watching a second time definitely helps with understanding what has/is/going to happen.

"Kenja No Mago"! #6 came out today and it is freaking killing me! ROFL!

I got so chuffed by it that I looked up a bunch of animes of a similar vein, where you have a godly over-powered protagonist who has no clue how powerful he is. :)

Watched "Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody" a few days ago in a quick binge and really enjoyed it so I grabbed "In Another World With My Smartphone", "Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry", "Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records", and "Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!" to watch while waiting for new episodes of Kenja to come out. :)

Hey dunt lump konosuba together with those! Hahahaha
"Kenja No Mago"! #6 came out today and it is freaking killing me! ROFL!

I got so chuffed by it that I looked up a bunch of animes of a similar vein, where you have a godly over-powered protagonist who has no clue how powerful he is. :)

Watched "Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody" a few days ago in a quick binge and really enjoyed it so I grabbed "In Another World With My Smartphone", "Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry", "Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records", and "Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!" to watch while waiting for new episodes of Kenja to come out. :)

Why not? I haven't watched it yet but it has a similar pretext, person from our world reborn in to a fantasy world retaining knowledge of their past life?

I just finished watching ergo proxy for a second time, i really enjoyed it , watching a second time definitely helps with understanding what has/is/going to happen.
Just started watching season 1 after discovering Tubi programming content was free On-Demand with Comcast. They offer some really good anime movies/series as long as you don't mind one commerical per episode (used to pay for content).

And I finished xxxHolic. What a nice treat! I just found out that there was a second season, and one or to OVAs.

Back