Daughter busted her laptop, need a new one tomorrow...

Well it looks like she's gonna be realistic and prefer to wait a few days rather than jump on a cheapy, WOO-HOO!

Last time y'all helped me find this fine little HP Spectre X2 12-a008nr in this thread over here, thanks again, and she's looking for something similar except she doesn't require a stylus anymore nor does she mind going a bit bigger.

Her screen is busted up all to hell, but it's still useable-ish. It just won't last long so if anyone knows any deals please lemme know! I got the Spectre for $299 and I have no clue what my current budget is as I haven't gotten a chance to tell my wife the happy news or find out if she's up for getting my daughter a new laptop. (She will be, it's necessary plus we can make it a graduation present. Gods knows she deserves it after how hard she worked to get through all her shit and make it through high school, I'm STILL proud as hell of her!)

"Daughter busted her laptop, need a new one tomorrow..."

That's not much time to get a new daughter, try eastern Europe maybe, flight time is about 12 hours

I recommend Olga
FTdWWbu.jpg

Last edited:
:LOL:

Good news is she's decided to put it off until the graduation/father's day sales come around. The Acer isn't a bad deal 'specially if you purchase an M.2 SSD and throw a clean install of win 10 on it, but I'm glad she's decided hers works "well enough" and she can always borrow a school chromebook if she absolutely needs one in class.

Proud of her, shows growth that she'd rather put off the immediate gratification/relief for a better result by waiting. :)

Also if my daughter looked like that I'd be a miserable human being with bad, BAD thoughts! :/

whatever her choice is, hopefully she is going to get a laptop with a SSD running the OS, that is a lot of productivity for which she is going to be grateful.

Back