What Anime are you watching now?

After watching the second episode, I realised that one of the things that looks weird in Rin's face is the position of her mouth.

Please, look this original image:
View attachment 2912

I touched it up a bit, only the mouth:
View attachment 2913

It makes a big difference, IMO. I don't know why they made the conscious decision to change Tohsaka's face this way (a change for worse, IMO, again), since the other feminine characters preserve their faces without a noticeable change.

Once you notice the thing about the mouth, it's easier to spot in almost every shot. In profile shots, the area of the nose and the mouth can look really weird sometimes, as well.

As I said, the quality for this anime is very, very high, specially the backgrounds and the animation during battles, but I prefer some things about Zero.

Is that "spot the difference" picture puzzle?

Is that "spot the difference" picture puzzle?
I'm aware that the difference may be small to most people. I also draw (but I think you do too, as well, IIRC, right?) and I'm always looking at proportions (in drawings, movies... real life), ratios and the layout of things, so to speak, so maybe I'm more sensitive to things like that. :runaway:

However, I noticed in the last episodes that those weird features are no more. Revisiting the first episodes, I confirm it. Somehow, something change along the way. I haven't watched all the episodes yet, though.

OOOOH! Just found out that SAO:Alicization is 48 episodes long! They're going to break it in to two seasons, and it might take a break after episode 24 for a half season.

I wondered how in the hell they were going to finish the whole story with so few episodes left, don't forget that technically Kirito is brain-dead in the real world and in Wonderland the knights are all gone and the dark army is still coming....

I LOVE this arc!!! :D

OOOOH! Just found out that SAO:Alicization is 48 episodes long! They're going to break it in to two seasons, and it might take a break after episode 24 for a half season.

I wondered how in the hell they were going to finish the whole story with so few episodes left, don't forget that technically Kirito is brain-dead in the real world and in Wonderland the knights are all gone and the dark army is still coming....

I LOVE this arc!!! :D

SAO A is like the creator/writer/designer have got leveled-up a ton. Yes its still the usual SAO where kirito is the popular dude with plot armor that can quickly strike conversation with ANYONE (male or female) and quickly get close to females. But it was presented beautifully and flow better than SAO.

heck, the usual klise of "YELL LOUD AND ANGRY" to get powerful is properly explained and carefully intertwined with the story and character development.

I finished Unlimited Blade Works (series).

I liked Zero a bit more. UBW had some slow episodes (specially at the end, where a battle could last for 2 or 3 episodes...), and the reminiscence of the same memory or thought over and over can get a bit repetitive, but it had some wonderful moments as well; climatic, touching scenes with great animation and music.

The whole bit about the mage's academy, Clock Tower, seemed like the setting of a different anime, to me, but after a quick search I haven't found anything yet.

Love Death + Robots: https://www.netflix.com/title/80174608

Collection of different stories, the first was unique enough to enjoy so will likely watch more.

I quite like that this collaboration for the first time brought to the screen stories of some of my favorite SF novel authors - Peter F Hamilton, Alistair Reynolds and Marko Kloos.

Everyone should see the last episode, Digic Picture's "The Secret War". Wow, such crazy good visuals!

New season starting ... on my potential watch list is Fairy Gone. New anime from the director of Drifters and creator behind Grimgar: Ashes and Illusions.

I thought the first episode was okay relatively speaking. I'm actually looking forward to the other episodes ....

It's just.... The way they cram so much talking inside a time dilation really breaks my enjoyment.

It's not as bad as captain tsubasa taking 3 episodes just kicking ONE ball into the goal (while the feet already touch the ball) tho

Spring 2019 Anime TV Listing
One Punch Man 2
Shingeki no Kyojin 3 Part 2
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Fruits Basket
Fairy Gone
Boku-tachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
Bungou Stray Dogs 3
Kenja no Mago
Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu
Carole & Tuesday
Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san