Accurate Human Rendering in Game [2019-2021]

Beyond the Aquila Rift by Unit Image is on a whole another level in terms of characters animation and rendering (Greta). The Witness is also fully CG (yes no life footage rotoscoping etc..)
Funnily Witness also had painted backgrounds, which apparently made lighting characters an interesting challenge.

Hope it's not too taxing, could be a feature for next gen tho.
I'm afraid it is. They didn't even bother to use it on a normal character placed in a normal environment for just a technical demo.

These demos piss me off, actually, because they show cool things that most probably won't make it to a game in the near future. Yeah, sure, focusing all your resources I'm sure you can see a pretty little single thing, not that you can run that along with the rest of the graphics, AI, etc.

However, it should seem that in next generation games we will see some things like these... even though this means that other graphical aspects won't receive a noticeable improvement ( = main character has beautiful hair and the rest are bald or wear caps, duh...).

Kojimaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kojima.mkv_20190529_2dqko1.jpg

kojima.mkv_20190529_2d1ka0.jpg

kojima.mkv_20190529_2vckev.jpg

kojima.mkv_20190529_2wvj42.jpg

kojima.mkv_20190529_25tjv7.jpg

kojima.mkv_20190529_249kj9.jpg

kojima.mkv_20190529_29xkpb.jpg

kojima.mkv_20190529_21kjbo.jpg

It's time for this gen of consoles to die. Hardware is too weak. We need Zen2+Navi. ;) :p

Nah, that name was written in German.

It's not Die-Hardman, its "The Hardman"! :D

Oh, so that means that charcter is female! What a range does that actor have, man.
And by that I mean he has range, not that the actor's name is "havemann"

Back