1 mobo ram
CPU cooler
Wireless card
Old scsi controller
spdif plate
I have:
Phenom 2 board.
  • Phenom II X6 6-Core CPU Ready
  • ASRock DuraCap (2.5 x longer life time), 100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors
  • Supports AMD OverDrive™ with ACC feature (Advanced Clock Calibration)
  • Turbo 50 Technology
  • Integrated AMD Radeon HD 4250 graphics, DX10.1 class iGPU, Shader Model 4.1, Max. shared memory 512MB
  • 1 USB 3.1 Gen1
  • Supports ASRock OC Tuner, IES, Instant Boot, Instant Flash, OC DNA, Multi-Speed Fan Control
  • 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), Supports Premium Blu-ray audio
  • ErP/EuP Ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
Zotac something with ram, cpu, case, powersupply I can look into it if someone is interested it is a low power system.

Evga Nvidia 570

SCSI, usb, spdif

kT9liNl.jpg

Some of the motherboards.
crnLcuQ.jpg

Also, I have another random small power supply. I forget which standard it is.
gKkKff5.jpg

Cooler is brand new, but I stole the fan from it, so the fan on it is shot I think.
1ZaPtku.jpg

Let me know if they are something you want. I can take some more photos if you want. No one uses desktops anymore so the usual way all this stuff trickled down through my family no longer works :)

Gone:
2500k in an asrock z68 board with 16GB ram.
usb plate
Asrock E350M1

Last edited:
Hey all.

I have:
ASROCK E350M1 with ram and CPU
ASROCK 880G with ram
Zotac something with ram, cpu, case, powersupply.
I also have an 2500k in an asrock z68 board with 16GB ram. It is actually pretty decent still and I messed with the bios and it allows you to install NVME drives in a riser card now. But you have to use the only full size PCI express slot so you can not use an external GPU and NVME drive at once. The problem is the riser cars are 8x or 4x I forget, but whatever it is the board has only a full pci-e 16x and then ones that are too small.

Let me know if you want any of them. I don't know what CPUs the other boards have as they are under heatsinks and I don't want to clean it up or hook them up to boot to determine what they are. Some of the boards look super clean like they were never really used. The computer in a case was installed in my car for a few years. So it has the regular power supply taken out, but I still have it. It also has a neutrik connector that I passed 12V power into the case, but it will be useless for you unless you want to use it in a similar application.

Some of the motherboards.

If you have any motherboards that will work with an i7 4790K I would be interested. That an a powersupply.

So for digi mobo, cpu, ram
VJqs75m.jpg

Do you want the heat sink as well? Obviously adds a lot of weight for shipping.
oaR17hZ.jpg

Do you want the NVME adapter card for like $4?
h9BZCqv.jpg

Otherwise, I would probably keep it in case I needed it sometime. Remember you cannot use a GPU if you use the NVME adapter card on this specific mobo cause there are no extra slots. Let me know and I can see how much it will be. I will stick the z68 in a newer mobo box so that the heatsink doesn't absolutely destroy it.

Bgroovy the power supply I had is for a low power setup. You can see the specs. If you want it let me know. I think the other boards are amd boards I updated first post with more info and another part.

Bgroovy the power supply I had is for a low power setup. You can see the specs. If you want it let me know. I think the other boards are amd boards I updated first post with more info and another part.

Oh, yeah. I can read it. I'll pass then. Thanks anyway!

Yes to the cooler please, shipping is cheaper than buying. No to the riser though, the only NVME in the house is in my son's rig. Hope you can find a good use for it.

And thanks! :D

Nobody wants the gtx 570? I am surprised by that, to be honest.
I'll take it if'n no one else will just as a back up, or if you don't have a backup I'd keep it in case.

Currently got a GTX 680 courteous of Mize that's still going strong, plan to swap it for my wife's 390 whenever I upgrade Bubbles. ;)

I don't have a backup so I will keep it if no one wants it as a primary. I do have a ryzen with integrated graphics so I already have a built-in backup.
Integrated graphics is nice as a backup, but I still like having a card just in case something goes wrong. You never know when someone's will go out and it's a great thing to have handy if it does, nothing more depressing than a good system down just waiting on a GPU. :( (Well, lots of things are more depressing tbh....but I like to exaggerate. :p )

Somethings removed from the list as they are taken. If no one wants this stuff I will probably drop it at a recycler next weekend. I have a 20" LCD as well, but it is super old and backlight is fading and it is super heavy so not worth shipping in my opinion.

Back