The Official, Long Awaited, TV Shows Thread

Looking forward to the new season of "Happy" March 27th on SyFy. Can't say it's for everyone as season 1
"delivered dosages of deranged laughs, darling dream-companions, dreadful dismemberments, and delightful drama" .

Maybe both of those will hit The CW network after Arrow comes to an end after their last season?

EDIT: Davros, The CW is a US station owned by CBS that is home to the following junk/guilty-pleasure shows of Arrow, Flash, SuperGirl, Legends of Tomorrow, and Black Lightening.

Titans was certainly better than all of those. Flash and Supergirl were tolerable with good moments, I actually enjoy Black Lightning, but Titans was better.

Love, Death and Robots was effin great.
Probably the first time top tier CGI was used to make something so thoroughly NSFW (in every way you can think of). And it really is top tier. Stuff like Resident Evil Vendetta looks like amateur hour in comparison.
I probably would have prefered fewer episodes which ran a little longer, but what's there is still great and super creative. Kinda like miniature Black Mirror episodes.

Finally watched expanse as I realised it's part of amazon prime. So very good. Enjoyed all three seasons a lot. Very good scifi in pretty grim setup. I hope season4 will keep being "serious" with good and varied characters facing tough situations.

EDIT: Davros, The CW is a US station owned by CBS that is home to the following junk/guilty-pleasure shows of Arrow, Flash, SuperGirl, Legends of Tomorrow, and Black Lightening.
I watched Legends of Tomorrow, because it contains my favourite superhero Firestorm (I'm a physics geek) and he sucked, no rearranging matter he just flew and shot fireballs

Legends of Tomorrow feels like a show with all the worst B characters from shows that were pretty B to begin with. I couldn’t watch more than an episode and a half ...

Oh and even more time travel. Shows barely do this in a way that I can stand. So very quickly it makes everything that happens completely pointless and meaningless.

So far, Discovery handles this much better. But it could still easily fall flat.

Debatable ;)
LOL! I've enjoyed the last few episodes, I think I see where they're going and it makes sense because of their licensing agreement. It won't be the original canon because the original canon isn't the original canon, it's just one of a multitude of possible outcomes in that universe.

It's stupidly confusing, but the show could turn out alright. :)

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2

in two weeks April 5th

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2 Teaser Trailer Breakdown!

EDIT: NEW Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2 Teaser Trailer

and the Breakdown

Last edited:
It won't be the original canon because the original canon isn't the original canon, it's just one of a multitude of possible outcomes in that universe.
Its Trak for the Post Truth, Alternative Facts Generation...
Its a BS excuse to cover for their shitty, pointlessly canon-breaking writing.

They're actually trying to fanservice actual Trek fans//tie-in with canon in this 2nd season and thats kind of nice but they're still simultaneously taking huge steaming dumps on canon at the same time, in several cases its the fanservice stuff that is the most canon breaking.

Despite not being a comicbook/superhero kinda guy I did enjoy Umbrella Academy, it was very well done :smile2:

Love Death & Robots was very nice bunch of scifi shorts, some not so great & quite a few standard tropes that have been done a gazillion times before but well implemented so I don't mind :cool:

Last edited:
Titans was certainly better than all of those. Flash and Supergirl were tolerable with good moments, I actually enjoy Black Lightning, but Titans was better.

I'm just starting episode #3 of DCU's Titans. I agree. It is substantially better than all of those, much to the same level of greatness comparing Marvel's Daredevil to Marvels Agents of Shield. The direct streaming shows (eg: Titans, DareDevil, Punisher) has no fluff or smallness like the TV Shows of Flash/SuperGirl/Legends or Agents of Shield. Entirely different level of quality and enjoyment.

It is a bit of a shame the show isn't on Netflix in the US so more could enjoy it.

So I finished DCU Titans. It's annoying that the
same origin story is still on-going. I was hoping it would be wrapped up so they could get on with another storyline for season 2.

Decided to check out the first episode of the second season of The OA last night at about 8-9, ended up going to bed after 5 binging the whole season.

WOW! Just, WOW!!! :oops:
I was quite amazed and WTFed with the first season. The whole thing about the loony movements was way too much for me, though. In real life, I do stuff like that, actually, but it's just for laughs, so I can't possibly take that seriously. :LOL::LOL:

I was quite amazed and WTFed with the first season. The whole thing about the loony movements was way too much for me, though. In real life, I do stuff like that, actually, but it's just for laughs, so I can't possibly take that seriously. :LOL::LOL:
Me too, but I liked it. It worked and held itself together just enough for me to really enjoy.

The second season was like the first season but on meth after drinking a couple of pots of coffee while smoking a pound of weed while tripping..in a good way. :)

BTW - Just looked it up The OA on IMDB since I had some questions after the end of the last season and noticed something I hadn't before, Brit Marley is the co-writer and co-creator of the show!

Brit Marley = OA/Nina! :O

Not only did she blow me away with her performance, but hers was one of the sick minds responsible for that joyous madness! :D

Back