Favorite youtube video

Why ? unless the bit you want us to see is where he takes his hands off the keyboard and the music continues playing....
Which means you don't understand how musicians use repeating pedals and such to produce rather amazing multi-track songs solo and live. He's not playing some backing track recorded before the show.

you can see his feet he's triggering nothing with pedals
he is playing along to a pre recorded track (ok pre programmed) - karaoke for keyboard players
As the owner of several daw's (cubase, fl-studio, reason) i do understand how these things work
I once used a hotas to trigger samples which totally makes me cooler than the guy in the video ;)

my original point was ike said watch the whole thing so i was expecting something spectacular that ike didnt want us to miss, the only thing that stood out was the music continued with no input from the player so I was asking if that was the reason for his comment

Last edited:
he is playing a pre recording track
I didn't say he's using pedals, it's just an example of commonly used devices in the past. It's the deck beside him recording the playing.

As you know I am not a fan of the religious
But this time the Christians have gone too far
blaspheming against the Python is Heresy

he is playing along to a pre recorded track (ok pre programmed) - karaoke for keyboard players
As the owner of several daw's (cubase, fl-studio, reason) i do understand how these things work
I once used a hotas to trigger samples which totally makes me cooler than the guy in the video ;)

my original point was ike said watch the whole thing so i was expecting something spectacular that ike didnt want us to miss, the only thing that stood out was the music continued with no input from the player so I was asking if that was the reason for his comment

Apparently you very clearly don't...and even imagining things which aren't even in the video..pedals? where? what? Nothing is pre-recorded before the performance . He's using a Boss RC-505 to live sample and loop & chain every instrument his playing on the Seaboard. Feel free to suggest him the use of you Hotas though..

Last edited:
The problem with modern operating systems is ?

Yes that's right : Not enough Jesus
well fear not B3d readers your prayers have been answered
introducing Temple O/S

Back