FREE Games List [2008-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon Prime and apparently even just Prime TV includes Twitch Prime, but it's a paid thing. You can use a free trial to snag the games. They may release the new games a day early, if you want to try to time it around a short month to get three months' worth of games (that will be rebundled by another site in short order).

Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18334 is currently available to all Windows Insiders.
Why have I posted that...
because of this line
Insiders will help the team validate these systems work as expected, and play State of Decay for free (limited time only!).

Full article
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/wind...able-for-download-brings-gaming-improvements/
I hope they meant to say State of Decay 2. The original is both kind of old, and can be had with all of its DLC for pretty cheap.

Microsoft has announced that Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18334 is currently available to all Windows Insiders.
Why have I posted that...
because of this line
Insiders will help the team validate these systems work as expected, and play State of Decay for free (limited time only!).

Full article
https://www.dsogaming.com/news/wind...able-for-download-brings-gaming-improvements/

Hmmm...

From the looks of it, the State of Decay PC version is actually the Steam version and rumour has it that Microsoft may bring Win32 games with Steamworks to the Microsoft Store.

If this happens, and my Steam library eventually becomes available on a future Xbox, I'll be one step closer to saying good-bye to PC gaming and its skyrocketing GPU costs and increasingly splintered game market (not the plethora of stores which is good, but the exclusivity of games to X store in an attempt to corner the market).

At that point the only thing I'd need to happen is universal KB/M support in games.

Regards,
SB

Thimbleweed Park is the current Epic Games Store free game, through March 7th. Then it's Slime Rancher.

Offer ends March 17 10am Pacific. The two free DLC track packs are Bathurst and Spa-Francorchamps, as the URL might indicate. You get separate keys for the game and each DLC. If anyone wants Grid 2 and/or Spa, let me know before March 21st 9am Pacific. Edit: taken.

My first and only experience with Bathurst (Mount Panorama) is in GT Sport. I'm still terrible at it (especially the downhill part), but it's a cool track.

Last edited:
I would be more than happy to expand my religious education by studying the gospel according to codemasters
and the sermon on the mount panorama
tnx in advance

GameGuru is available at a 100% discount on Steam all weekend, so this Windows game maker can be yours to keep if you pick it up through Sunday.
Welcome to GameGuru, game making for everyone. Our mission is to create the easiest and most enjoyable game creator. Join us and our great & enthusiastic community on this journey. Imagine creating a world that you and your friends come together and play... and creating it could be a matter of minutes with no technical jiggery-pokery needed at all! Of course, you can happily spend hours, days..even weeks creating your masterpiece, the great thing about GameGuru is, you won't be held up by learning strange alien languages or using complex modeling tools. The time you spend with GameGuru is all about creating and having fun whilst doing it.

Edit: £14.99 IS FOR THE FANTASY BUNDLE NORMAL VERSION IS FREE

Publisher KOEI TECMO America and developer Team NINJA now offer DEAD OR ALIVE 6 CORE FIGHTERS, a free-to-play version of DEAD OR ALIVE 6, their sexy fighting game sequel. According to its description, Dead or Alive 6 Core Fighters offers fighting game fans a limited look into the world of DOA6, including four base characters which are Kasumi, Hitomi, Diego, and Bass, as well as online ranked battles, Versus, Arcade, Time Attack, Training, and Quest modes. In addition, DOA6’s introduction to Story mode will be unlocked, along with DOA Central, the hub for everything from wardrobe and music to the library and theater.

Edit: EVEN THOUGH THE STEAM LINK ABOVE SAYS £54.99 THATS FOR THE BONUS VERSION GO TO THE ACTUALL STEAM PAGE AND ABOVE THE £54.99 BUTTON IS DEAD OR ALIVE 6 - CORE FIGHTERS AND THATS FREE

Last edited:
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is available for free
Bethesda has announced that The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is currently available for free on its launcher. This free offer will only last for one day and once you acquire your free copy, you will be able to keep your game in your library forever. All you have to do in order to acquire your free copy is use the following code in order to redeem the game on Bethesda’s launcher.

The Witness is now free on Epic Games Store

Epic Games and Thekla are currently offering The Witness for free on the Epic Games Store. This free offer will last until April 18th and those that will acquire their free copy will be able to keep the game theirs forever. The Witness is a single-player game in an open world with dozens of locations to explore and over 500 puzzles. According to its description, this game respects you as an intelligent player and it treats your time as precious, meaning that it does not feature an filler content; each of those puzzles brings its own new idea into the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back