Help please, I need a style...

Your last statement reminded me of Nick from New Girl. Find the episode this clip is from, maybe it has wisdom that you can use. :)

P.S. This thread inspired me to update my gym clothes. I've been wearing some ancient stuff because as a guy I figured the lack of big holes meant the shirts, boxer-briefs, socks, and sweat pants were still good to go. I went to KMart and I was astounded at the deals. Still wearing the old stuff around my apartment, and I'm trying to be strict about keeping the new clothes just for the gym. Lol, some of the T-shirts were going on 20 years! Quality cotton ftw!

Your last statement reminded me of Nick from New Girl. Find the episode this clip is from, maybe it has wisdom that you can use. :)

P.S. This thread inspired me to update my gym clothes. I've been wearing some ancient stuff because as a guy I figured the lack of big holes meant the shirts, boxer-briefs, socks, and sweat pants were still good to go. I went to KMart and I was astounded at the deals. Still wearing the old stuff around my apartment, and I'm trying to be strict about keeping the new clothes just for the gym. Lol, some of the T-shirts were going on 20 years! Quality cotton ftw!
The scariest part of that video you linked is that right at this moment I'm wearing a t-shirt and jeans with a ratty old grey hoody on. :oops:

Back