What are you playing now? [2018-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really didn't like FFXV on PS4Pro because it was a ugly blurry mess. But, with square enix sold on steam, I took it on PC, + 4k texture pack (Vega FE with 16gb of vram ftw...), it looks amazing, and the 60 fps (I locked it) give a veeeery good experience.

I took Dragon Quest XI too, not started it yet.

I was thinking of getting Ace Combat 7
but joy of joys it doest support joysticks - what nugget does that
maybe it was the same people who made need for speed Rivals
a racing game that didnt support steering wheels

Do we have a PC vs Console comparaison for AC7 ? The cinematic looks and "ambiance" pushs me to take it on console to play it on my 55", if I take it one day rather than my "small" 27 pc monitor...

I'm going to let you into a little secret - You can connect your P.C to your T.V

Not praticable at all in my appartment.

All my pc stuffs (gaming pc, server, nas,etc) are in a dedicated room. My TV is in my living room. I know their ate streaming methods and all but, you see what I mean.

I was thinking of getting Ace Combat 7
but joy of joys it doest support joysticks - what nugget does that
maybe it was the same people who made need for speed Rivals
a racing game that didnt support steering wheels

Ironic that it does support flight stick on PS4 ... a strange world we live in.

The Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 and One, not any of the other hotas's thrustmaster make
and not the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X like I have or the X-52

Good story and nice stealth mechanics outweigh grinding
If you like stealth I really think you'll like Dishonoured 2

Replaying Saints Row 3/4 and Agents of Mayhem after binging on Crackdown 3.

Kinda just put other games on hold since I was in the mood.

Mix of Pinball FX too.

Apex Legends, Crackdown, Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

Division 2 is looking hype though. I need to stay away from that looter crack.

I quit playing Bioshock 2. The game is fun and pretty, but it's way too repetitive, and having beaten the first one, it can't offer much to me. I have other games to spend my time with.

Stranger of Sword City.

Older Japanese title. It's a dungeon crawler inspired by the old Wizardry series (as are many JRPG dungeon crawlers of this kind). I loved the Wizardry games and I really like this one.

The game is a kick in the groin level of difficult and doesn't apologize for it. And while I don't like getting kicked in the groin, I'm really loving the difficulty of this game. You earn anything you get.

Regards,
SB

I quit playing Bioshock 2. The game is fun and pretty, but it's way too repetitive, and having beaten the first one, it can't offer much to me. I have other games to spend my time with.
Trivia that made me laugh was when I learned who voice acted the part of The Little Sisters in Bioshock 2: It was Jodelle Ferland, and she often traveled about the spaceship The Raza on Dark Matter, and elsewhere, the same way her character did in Bioshock 2. The writers had fun with that, and they even gave her a "Big Daddy" looking character to be her friend. I always laugh seeing her in either the game or the show. Excellent actress though!

58e6cb62390e93a50a7fee0b67e6e0c4.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fwww.beautifuljodelle.com%2Fgallery%2Falbums%2FDark-Matter%2FDark-Matter-Screencaps%2FDark-Matter-S01-E09%2FJodelle-Dark-Matter-S01-E09-BJ_030.jpg

Last edited:
OT too:

Flight combat game fans, check out Project Wingman.

Project Wingman is an independently developed combat flight action game to be released on PC with an emphasis on fun and refined gameplay, true-to-its-roots inspirations, and an engaging single player experience.

Perfect for those who aren't looking for a simulator experience with the ease of pick up and play, all the way to those who want a fast-paced challenging flight action game.

I really didn't like FFXV on PS4Pro because it was a ugly blurry mess. But, with square enix sold on steam, I took it on PC, + 4k texture pack (Vega FE with 16gb of vram ftw...), it looks amazing, and the 60 fps (I locked it) give a veeeery good experience.

I took Dragon Quest XI too, not started it yet.

Damn I love FFXV. It's very vram demanding, I picked at 17.8gb allocated at one point :D It's a beautiful game on PC, and I like the mechanics more and more...

Installed csgo for the first time last night. I haven't played counter strike since Source many years ago. Just played casual on dust2 and I absolutely dominated. Was appalled by how terrible most of the competition was, mmr must be putting me in the noobest servers there are

There was the obligatory hacker, a little kid who actually admitted to having hax. Why not? Since its free now he'll be back on in a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back