source -foxy games uk - has direct engineering level contact inside Sony

Ps5 heavier than xbox x
Pover 10 -15 tflops
Use deep learning Ai
First party has their own ray Trasing solution

From foxy:

been informed #GodofWar is running
at
a rock solid 60fps, and at full native 4K on #PS5. Load times 33% faster, and takes up close to 100GB in file storage..

This means minimum 4x+ more poverfull than ps4 Pro!

Also first generation Software can run ff Advent Children at realtime gameplay

Ff Advent Children use V-ray whitch includes partial raytrasing

Second generation Software

Starwars Movie characters
Those robots!

Last edited by a moderator:
Deep learning and ray trasing nice without those ps5 will be meh.

How do you see "deep learning" being beneficial for consoles and how would you mitigate the problems with current implementations, such as vastly differently outputs across even mildy different inputs (i.e. users). How much money would cost to Q&A those problems out of games?

From foxy:

at
a rock solid 60fps, and at full native 4K on #PS5. Load times 33% faster, and takes up close to 100GB in file storage..

Cool.

I wonder if
#Horizo2tehSecondDawn can run
at
a rock solid 60fps with #RayTrasedDeepMachineLearnedTensorAI.

My insider uncle said he saw ps5 running 1993's #JurassicPark scenes in real time. Not just the cgi dinosaurs, but the entire scene, including the human actors. #JeffGoldblum model himself took 4Gb. And that wasn't even his final form (Brundlefly). But sony is still considering making the machine more poverfull.

Last edited:

Ps5 heavier than xbox x
Pover 10 -15 tflops
Use deep learning Ai

From foxy:

at

Those robots!
giphy.gif

Ps5 heavier than xbox x
Pover 10 -15 tflops
Use deep learning Ai

From foxy:

at

Those robots!

Is this some sort of jazz poetry?

Cool.

I wonder if
#Horizo2tehSecondDawn can run
at
a rock solid 60fps with #RayTrasedDeepMachineLearnedTensorAI.

My insider uncle said he saw ps5 running 1993's #JurassicPark scenes in real time. Not just the cgi dinosaurs, but the entire scene, including the human actors. #JeffGoldblum model himself took 4Gb. And that wasn't even his final form (Brundlefly). But sony is still considering making the machine more poverfull.

I heard it runs Crysis too. Mind. Blown.

Finally the most reasonnable (fake) leak was this one:

https://pastebin.com/7BPxh45h

CPU ryzen 8core@3.0-3.2ghz GPU Navi architecture 10TF, Sony in conjunction with Amd for Navi, more raytracing, but that is not the focus. os 16GB Gddr6 + 4gb ddr4, a new mem controller for os ram, we already have 32 GB development kits

But I even doubt that Sony would want to hit the psychological 10Tflops number for PR messaging. They certainly didn't hit the 2 Tflops number for PS4. I think they'll make whatever they think is just needed for proper native 4k gaming and not a Tflop more (cause PS5 is going to be designed as a 4K machine the same way PS4 was designed as a 1080p machine IMO). So according to Cerny a few years ago: 8 Tflops.

I think they'll make whatever they think is just needed for proper native 4k gaming and not a Tflop more (cause PS5 is going to be designed as a 4K machine the same way PS4 was designed as a 1080p machine IMO). So according to Cerny a few years ago: 8 Tflops.

PS4 was not designed to render PS3 quality games at 1080p. It was designed to enable next-gen like games that also hit 1080p. When Cerny said 8Tflops were needed for 4k, he was referring to PS4 level games. The same Cerny said, when introducing PS4, that it was roughly 8x the raw power of it's predecessor, which, according to him, is a good target to aim for. Going off of that, he'd be aiming at roughly 14Tflops for PS5, which I admitedly don't believe can happen in 2020, but if Cerny maintained his mindset, one can assume he's at least fighting to approach that target.

PS4 was not designed to render PS3 quality games at 1080p. It was designed to enable next-gen like games that also hit 1080p. When Cerny said 8Tflops were needed for 4k, he was referring to PS4 level games. The same Cerny said, when introducing PS4, that it was roughly 8x the raw power of it's predecessor, which, according to him, is a good target to aim for. Going off of that, he'd be aiming at roughly 14Tflops for PS5, which I admitedly don't believe can happen in 2020, but if Cerny maintained his mindset, one can assume he's at least fighting to approach that target.
Yes but maybe 8tflops with a new architecture of GPU (like maybe comparable to maybe 11 tflops of old Vega tech) would do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back