What Anime are you watching now?

Are boring moments may be called good? Or you mean 'good boring' moments?

For those that like overly long exposition and solo talk, it could be an interesting info dump.

But for those that want anime to have animation, not just a PowerPoint slideshow... It's totally boring

There are sad moments, but I can't say I'm particularly upset. The concepts are interesting to think about, so if you're at a boring moment, there's that? That's just me though. :p

For those that like overly long exposition and solo talk, it could be an interesting info dump.

But for those that want anime to have animation, not just a PowerPoint slideshow... It's totally boring
I do get your point, but I disagree. Those exposition bits helped me get a lot more confused about how this fit in to the Stein's Gate timeline and a bunch of other stuff, I thought it got pretty deep in some pretty odd and interesting ways.

And damn, poor Okabe! Talk about life shitting on you and taking it all on the chin, but man was it worth it for the emotional payoffs in the end.

I really did rewatch the ending of Steins Gate after about half the episodes, just to cheer me up! :p

Last episode of Fate/Zero.

God, such a wonderful way of finishing things and connecting everything with the beginning of previous anime. The anime as a whole as wonderful, as well.

In a few weeks I will watch Unlimited Blade Works (the series, not the movie, which I already watched).

Have you seen the movie "Fate Kaleid Liner - Prisma Illya - Oath Under The Snow" released in August 2017? If you liked the series you will definitely enjoy it.

Have you seen the movie "Fate Kaleid Liner - Prisma Illya - Oath Under The Snow" released in August 2017? If you liked the series you will definitely enjoy it.
No, I haven't. Thank you for the suggestion!

I didn't know this movie, BTW. I'll have to study if I have to watch it before or after UBW. :D Oh, and by the title I guess it revolves around Ilya...
poor girl. In the first anime I already knew her fate, and in Zero I learned that Kiritsugu was her father and the sad story about her mother, as well. I don't expect a happy movie.

Did you see the various live action movies and the Netflix movie too?

Kaguya's adaptation rocks.

Oh god the rhinos.
Almost as if Ufo forgot how to draw noses after /Zero.
I'm not sure if it's just the nose. Something looks odd in the layout of the face. Other characters look equally beautiful as in previous animes, such as Sakura. Maybe Rin's eyes are more separated, now? Also, the shape of the eyes and eyelids has changed a bit. Maybe it's that.

At any rate, as I said, the quality is very high, and I liked the UBW arc when I saw the film, so I'm expecting a very enjoyable experience. :)

After watching the second episode, I realised that one of the things that looks weird in Rin's face is the position of her mouth.

Please, look this original image:
upload_2019-2-28_17-30-54.png

I touched it up a bit, only the mouth:
upload_2019-2-28_17-31-33.png

It makes a big difference, IMO. I don't know why they made the conscious decision to change Tohsaka's face this way (a change for worse, IMO, again), since the other feminine characters preserve their faces without a noticeable change.

Once you notice the thing about the mouth, it's easier to spot in almost every shot. In profile shots, the area of the nose and the mouth can look really weird sometimes, as well.

As I said, the quality for this anime is very, very high, specially the backgrounds and the animation during battles, but I prefer some things about Zero.

Back