Titanfall 3 Not in the Works

"Not to be throwing EA under the bus, but this wasn’t the game they were expecting. I had to go to executives and show it to them and explain it and…not convince but more “Hey, trust us! This is the thing you want out of us.” As a corporation, they can only quantify based on past data and they’ve never done anything like this before. There’s a giant rainbow question mark over revenue projections for this game. They’re like “We don’t know! We can’t predict.” This is a game we had to say “This is what we want to do. Help us get there.” They had no hand in development or anything about this game"
https://www.gameinformer.com/interv...discusses-entering-the-world-of-battle-royale

Late 2017. Then they began work on the Star Wars game.

Wow, I totally forgot they were making a Star Wars game.
They haven't shown anything about the game. I wonder if they'll be able to launch it this year.

Wow, I totally forgot they were making a Star Wars game.
They haven't shown anything about the game. I wonder if they'll be able to launch it this year.
That's the plan at least. In the context of TF3 SP not happening, I wonder if they basically put all their SP folks on to that project once they committed fully to Apex BR.

That makes me sad, since TF2 campaign was awesome, and Titans are awesome!
that's why I'd buy a Titanfall game, for the campaign. Multiplayer is out of the question for me, 'cos of two reasons, a metered connection and the fact that I prefer single player than multiplayer, although the later can be very fun in certain games.

Plus multiplayer is usually a matter of time before it dies when players start to play new games.

Titan only Battle royal, dubbed as Titan Legends.

Probably... Hahaha.

Btw respawn is juggling with so many projects

Titanfall premium
Apex legends
Star wars

Yikes.

Paid game, eh? Guess that could rule out a mobile project.

It's time to combine Mirror's Edge x Titanfall, now with wall-running BT-7274. :V

Paid game, eh? Guess that could rule out a mobile project.

It's time to combine Mirror's Edge x Titanfall, now with wall-running BT-7274. :V

Maybe it's more of a co-op story game, like a loot shooter. Have apex for competitive and another story based co-operative game.

Back