What are you playing now? [2018-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still rocking Monster Hunter World...the best game ever made! Expansion announced as well. New free content in a couple of days (Witcher 3 collaboration)...this game is such a joy.
(And it got robbed all game awards...stupid game "journalists"!)

Me and the wife have been paying Lotr: Shadows of War here lately and it's been a blast. First game since Borderlands 2 to hook us.

It wouldn't happen to be because you ran in that game about as fast as my mother can? She's 76 and has trouble walking...

Hopefully you can understand after this. ;)

I feel it's the sort of reactionary response one should have in this highly stressly environment, and that ought to demand tech upgrades for the boot. :eek: :mrgreen:

Decided to play Dishonoured 2
Not enjoying it because i've become too interested in the stats
and I'm constantly quick saving and quick loading because i'm obsessed with the
"times spotted by an enemy" stat (currently at zero) and its destroying my enjoyment of the game,
I should just say f**k it and play it the way I want to play.

I really need to play this thing. MH soulds like it was just about tailor-made for my tastes. Just need to climb that initial hurdle. Supposedly Dragon's Dogma was heavily influenced by it, and as far as I'm concerned DD is just about the best thing in the history of ever.

I am playing Re-Legion. That's the game where you have to make your own cult, find new followers and fight with other leaders. Nevel played religion games before, so it's fresh enough, but I expected more. Looking for new followers is boring enough after first 30 minutes. Don't know If I'll finish it.

Sorry but its go to safe house, empty inventory.
knock out police steal his smg and pistol - rinse repeat
when inventory full go to gun dealer and sell everything - rinse repeat
After reading Roderic's post I fired up Deus Ex and remembered I'd lost all my save games
because of an upgrade and o/s re-install so it looks like I'll be playing it myself...

Edit slight mistake:
You can only pick up 1 of every weapon if you pick up a pistol and you have a pistol you just get additional ammo, so it's a visit to the weapons dealer after every weapon pickup

Last edited:
Sorry but its go to safe house, empty inventory.
know out police steal his smg and pistol - rinse repeat
when inventory full go to gun dealer and sell everything - rinse repeat
After reading Roderic's post I fired up Deus Ex and remembered I'd lost all my save games
because of an upgrade and o/s re-install so it looks like I'll be playing it myself...
This is the reason I love cheatengine, to avoid the grinding in single-player games. :)

I've enjoyed both new Deus Ex games. Good story and nice stealth mechanics outweigh grinding.

But now I'm just waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 and play Wolfenstein II TNC to tie me over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back