Apex Legends (TitanFall Hero Battle Royal) [XO, XBSX|S, PS4, PS5, PC]

Maybe they'll add Titans in a special mode later? Everyone focus on taking down the super powered giant etc. (different balance from the main games)

Just need to insert those giant Leviathan creatures from the first game as a moving structure that you can rappel/wall-run on the side of while it travels through the level. (too cool thus never happening)

Could be that the project is being rushed to meet EA's fiscal year.

ahem.

One of the stories I read said they were working to release Titanfall 3 at the end of 2018, but decided the game already looked dated. They've restarted that project with a new engine or engine upgrades. This release is built from the original work they did on Titanfall 3.

One of the stories I read said they were working to release Titanfall 3 at the end of 2018, but decided the game already looked dated. They've restarted that project with a new engine or engine upgrades. This release is built from the original work they did on Titanfall 3.
Oh dear.

At the same time, let's look at the track record for Frostbite doing things it wasn't meant to do. :V

I’m excited. I really enjoyed titanfall PvP. Not sure why I quit it. I guess too much destiny PvP.

Thinking about it...
Maybe I should have stayed with titanfall. But TF was relentless. Much harder for me to do well.

Ah k - the Kotaku story - https://kotaku.com/a-free-to-play-titanfall-battle-royale-game-will-be-out-1832291956

It just seems bizarre to poop this one out before the end of the fiscal year as a way to salvage the work on it while they also have Firestorm for BF5 coming out in March. Market-wise, sure, there's no overlap with Anthem, but in light of BF5 serving that market when they've got this game along with Free-to-Play and no stigma of the BF5 controversies, maybe it'd have been better to forget about Firestorm and pour more resources into Apex (crazy-talk, yes :p); give BF5 owners some bonuses in Apex. :confused:

Back