What Anime are you watching now?

Ok so I stopped Fate Zero and started Stay Night. Much cuter and more accessible, so far, which is probably because with zero they expect you to have seen other seasons before it. Thank you!

Never mind. Turns out it was the UBW one from 2014. So now I’ve seen one episode of Zero, one of Stay Night UBW, and the original SN is not on Crunchyroll.

I’m out. Things should not be this fucking complicated.

Never mind. Turns out it was the UBW one from 2014. So now I’ve seen one episode of Zero, one of Stay Night UBW, and the original SN is not on Crunchyroll.

I’m out. Things should not be this fucking complicated.

Ok it’s on Netflix. Again, this is a mess. What were they thinking??

Ok so I finished the original Fate Stay Night season last night. Was a bit shit compared to the GORGEOUS first episodes of the new seasons I saw by mistake. But everyone said that.

So now I can proceed with Zero.

Great little series anyway.

Can’t believe I’ve been paying Crunchyroll for years (for nothing, I just forgot) and only recently I discovered that it has all this goodness. For next to nothing, really.

Ok so I finished the original Fate Stay Night season last night. Was a bit shit compared to the GORGEOUS first episodes of the new seasons I saw by mistake. But everyone said that.

So now I can proceed with Zero.

Great little series anyway.

Can’t believe I’ve been paying Crunchyroll for years (for nothing, I just forgot) and only recently I discovered that it has all this goodness. For next to nothing, really.
You've done the right thing.

Now after you watch chapter two of Zero you can read my spoiler from a few messages ago and maybe you will realise that it was a really good thing I recommended you stop watching Zero. :D

You've done the right thing.

Now after you watch chapter two of Zero you can read my spoiler from a few messages ago and maybe you will realise that it was a really good thing I recommended you stop watching Zero. :D

Yeah her identity still kind of confuses me, with her being a girl and all that.

Hey, @London-boy , how is it going with Fate/Stay Night?

Oh I watched the original, Zero and UBW. In no time at all! Really cool little show, and the latter two look absolutely amazing, some of the best animation I’ve seen.
I now have to find Heavens feel and then figure out how all the other seasons are meant to fit in.

Oh I watched the original, Zero and UBW. In no time at all! Really cool little show, and the latter two look absolutely amazing, some of the best animation I’ve seen.
I now have to find Heavens feel and then figure out how all the other seasons are meant to fit in.
Great!

I'm glad that you didn't learn that Saber was King Arthur just at the second episode of the season that you wanted to watch first! :D

Oooooh.... Last week I finished season 3 of Shokugeki no Soma, and I didn't know that it was the last season until now. :(

Fate/Zero, episode 15.

Wow... I don't want this to end. So much quality, and the music, as well... Also, no annoying characters (there are some characters you will hate, of course, but not because they are depicted in an annoying/stupid way).

Oooooh.... Last week I finished season 3 of Shokugeki no Soma, and I didn't know that it was the last season until now. :(
I thought season 4, Shokugeki no Soma: The Fourth Plate (Yon no Sara) was going to begin summer 2019.
BTW, great series!

Back