Xbox gamers have better reflex than Playstation gamers.

Cyan

orange
Legend
Supporter
And reflections....

https://wccftech.com/xbox-gamers-better-reaction-ps-pc

Xbox gamers have something to brag thanks to a fresh press release issued by LG today, where they were hailed as having the best overall reaction score (79.7) compared to PlayStation gamers (71.9) and PC gamers (62.2). These results were measured after over one thousand and four hundred participants engaged in the LG Elite Reaction Test, developed in partnership with Activision and available for anyone to try at this address.

According to the press release, Xbox gamers had the best ‘reaction accuracy’ with 77.1% on average, almost ten percent better than PC gamers (67.7%). They also managed to hit the most targets (78%), beating both PlayStation (74%) and PC (70%) fans.

test:

https://www.lg.com/uk/love-2-game/reaction-test.html

Oh come on. Size of screen and if you are using touch plays a huge role in the results

Lol I did the test with the touchscreen in my surface and got 48. I just skewed the statistics because most touches wouldn't even get registered.

Just got a 98 on first try. Dumb test as it's mouse control as much as anything being tested - better mouse and nicer grouping of targets leads to better results. Dumb conclusions too.

dumbtest.png
Few more tests and my lowest was 91 and highest 100. My mouse isn't well suited to large changes from targeting one side to the other (could ramp up the speed but I don't like that as it's bad for fine control in image editing etc.). In a raw reaction test that's straight forward 'press a button when you see the light', I think my reactions no better than fairly average.

Oh, and I picked PS4 although I'm playing mostly on PC these days (Awesomenauts as a time filler). PS4 had been unused for months until started playing coop Strange Brigade with friends over Christmas. Should see a lot of use on Dreams eventually.

Still, at least now we have a B3D competition for people to train themselves hard on and try to get the best score, eliminating hours of constructive work from the world! ;)

prJ38V9.jpg

First try, pretty decent PC gamer

A montage of sweat, headbands and finger exercises just popped into my head.
hahahah, and this video, such a great video btw. One of the most fun fan made videos I've seen. "You'll have to fight in 3 weeks. Do you think you'll be ready?".

I don't understand the distinction. It has little to do with the console and more to do with the demographics.

Back