What Anime are you watching now?

I'm still confused about the watching order of the Fate series after googling three times in the last 6 months trying to decide how to approach it.

I never saw it, and apparently it’s better to start from zero so that’s where I’m at. Literally no idea what it’s really about, apart from the premise that I didn’t really understand. But trying it anyway.

I never saw it, and apparently it’s better to start from zero so that’s where I’m at. Literally no idea what it’s really about, apart from the premise that I didn’t really understand. But trying it anyway.

even if you follow all the series, its still full of mumbo jumbo blabbergasting stuff.

you probably will grasp the main elements tho (master, servant, holy grail)

Well I just finished episode 1 and I’m still very confused. Lots of names, lots of, just, things about other things related to... stuff? No Idea.

Well I just finished episode 1 and I’m still very confused. Lots of names, lots of, just, things about other things related to... stuff? No Idea.
Well, I just watched the first episode of Zero and I can say that I'm very happy that I watched Stay Night first. I don't have to learn anything new (not that learning new things is a bad thing per se, though) and now I know some of the whys, most of the reasons that led to the events showed in Stay Night (you get some unexpected answers). Also, I'm liking that it's less juvenile than Stay Night, and it seems more complex (in a good way) and reasonable, as well. The quality seems better, too, at the moment.

Honestly, I don't know why anyone would recommend watching Zero first.
---------------------------
Shokugeki no Souma: Third Plate. So funny! :D

Hey, @London-boy !! I'm watching the second episode of Fate/Zero. If you haven't watched it yet, please don't do it and start watching Stay Night instead, trust me!

Who in their right mind can recommend watching Zero first when in the second episode the identity of Saber is reavealed??!??? One of the most exciting things in Stay Night was discovering that Saber was King Arthur!

all of these talks about FATE series... then i googled around

theres the OLD fate stay night series. theres the MOVIE
theres fate zero series? movie?

theres HEAVEN"S FEEL movie?

anyone have simple chart of what's what?

all of these talks about FATE series... then i googled around

theres the OLD fate stay night series. theres the MOVIE
theres fate zero series? movie?

theres HEAVEN"S FEEL movie?

anyone have simple chart of what's what?
By release date:

- Fate/Stay Night series.
- Unlimited Blade Works movie.
- Fate/Zero series.
- Unlimited Blade Works anime.
- Fate/Heaven's Feel movie trilogy.

By release date:

- Fate/Stay Night series.
- Unlimited Blade Works movie.
- Fate/Zero series.
- Unlimited Blade Works anime.
- Fate/Heaven's Feel movie trilogy.

im confused,
UBW anime and movie. whats the difference?

im confused,
UBW anime and movie. whats the difference?
I don't know it yet... exactly.

The movie seemed like a summary of Stay Night, but the approach was slightly different and things didn't happen exactly the same way. It's what is called a 'route', within this series. I preferred this route over the first one, honestly, so I think that I will like this anime more than the first Stay Night.

Bottom-line, UBW is like an alternative version of Stay Night.

Hey, @London-boy !! I'm watching the second episode of Fate/Zero. If you haven't watched it yet, please don't do it and start watching Stay Night instead, trust me!

Who in their right mind can recommend watching Zero first when in the second episode the identity of Saber is reavealed??!??? One of the most exciting things in Stay Night was discovering that Saber was King Arthur!

WUT

I have not. But I’m very confused.
I don't think it's a good idea to watch Zero first because I realised that some things that are exciting to discover in Stay Night are just blatanly said in Zero, so when you watch Stay Night it will be even worse (worse because it's already bad in other aspects: worse plot development, worse anime quality, etc., even though I really liked it and I can't say it's bad per se).

I don't think it's a good idea to watch Zero first because I realised that some things that are exciting to discover in Stay Night are just blatanly said in Zero, so when you watch Stay Night it will be even worse (worse because it's already bad in other aspects: worse plot development, worse anime quality, etc., even though I really liked it and I can't say it's bad per se).

I don’t want to read too much into this in fear of spoilers, but from all I saw, Zero happens before the other one so how can it even spoil I’m so confused.

Back