Console Good Game Deals [2017-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think HZD is just $20 for the E3 sale, along with GTS and a few others. I grabbed Nioh for $17 on a different PSN sale.

Not exactly a game deal, but 12 months of Xbox Live is available from MS rewards for 24,000 rewards points (Normally 30000). It says supply is limited.

Black Friday has some great deals on PlayStation and Xbox consoles. I don't have the full list now, but here's a few notables:

$200 PS4 SpiderMan bundle
$200 Xbox One S Minecraft bundle
$400 Xbox One X.

If anyone sees any deals on PS+ or XBL Gold please share.

PS4 highlights and a Google Docs spreadsheet here.

IIRC, Best Buy will have PS+ 1yr for $40, and an Xbox One X with a game and extra controller for $430 (X1X MSRP may drop to $400?). And Astro Bot, Detroit, Nier: Automata for $20 each.

Edit: Mainly PlayStation deals at that link. Also, USA shoppers, Kohl's (a department store?) has the best slim+Spidey and PSVR deal because it's the same $200 as everyone else but includes $60 Kohl's Cash (a gift card?):

PS4 Slim + Spider-Man: $200 + $60 "Kohl's Cash"
PSVR Astro Bot + Moss bundle (no Moves): $200 + $60 "Kohl's Cash"

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Amazon price matches everyone so I don't have to shop anywhere else. I'm looking for a few older games for <$20. Of course I still have some wrapped games from last BF :(

I hope Amazon price matches everyone so I don't have to shop anywhere else. I'm looking for a few older games for <$20. Of course I still have some wrapped games from last BF :(

if your from the usa checkout the microsoft store website as they have good deals and offer returns till the 31st of January

1yr of psplus is ~20USD in PSN Indonesia

How would someone from the US take advantage of this -- Would they have to change regions on their existing PSN account? I really haven't followed how the different regions work for Sony's PlayStation Network. If they do have to change their region, what disadvantages might that mean?

How would someone from the US take advantage of this -- Would they have to change regions on their existing PSN account? I really haven't followed how the different regions work for Sony's PlayStation Network. If they do have to change their region, what disadvantages might that mean?

any digital license can be temporarily tied to the console hardware itself.

1. create Indonesia PSN, and set your PS4 as Primary
2. Buy Indonesia PS Plus

now you can enjoy all ps plus benefits (except region specific discounts and free games) in any accounts in your PS4 from any regions.

PlayStation’s annual month-long Christmas sale has started, including Titan Fall 2 for £3.99, which I bagged. I hope the single player campaign is good.

Edit: Whoops, seems this is limited to PSN accounts in the Americas. So there's a small hurdle to jump if you're elsewhere (AFAIK: make an account in the area and register your PS4 to it), and it might just sidestep the PS+ complication.

Humble Indie PlayStation Bundle 2019. As usual for console bundles, the average price went up from the start, so the Beat the Average tier is at $9.20 now.

$1:
Grim Fandango
Bard's Tale
InnerSpace

BTA ($9.20+):
Broken Age
Layers of Fear
Talos Principle
Wasteland 2

$15:
Killing Floor 2
Shadow Warrior 2

You get a single key for each tier.

Remember, Sony's digital storefront is stupid, so if you "own" a title from PS+, you can't actually buy a digital copy (ie, upgrade from a temporary to a "permanent" license) until your PS+ subscription lapses. Grim Fandango, Broken Age, and Killing Floor 2 have all been free with PS+. If you own one and redeem a tier, you'll essentially be throwing away that duplicate game in that you won't get a permanent copy.

I got in early just for the Talos Principle (which should be the Deluxe Edition with the Road to Gehenna DLC, as that's the only version Sony's sold). The cheapest it's been in the last two years is $10. (Edit 2: Yup, it's the Deluxe Edition.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back