Dark Souls 2 [PS4, XO]

I realised that I had played only two areas on the ps3. AM actually enjoying this now, except for the first two areas I know nothing I guess. A bird took me to the Last Bastielle. I could be wrong though because I really think I played a lot more but this area is totally new.

EDIT: I think I will boot up my ps3 to check where I was. I am sure I saw more areas but not the one I have reached on the ps4.

Last edited:

I could never parry in Bloodborne, it seems easier in this one. And I HAD to parry here otherwise I never would have, I am scared of parries in every game lol !

I find parrying in Souls games infinitely more challenging than in Bloodborne. There are so many different weapons and shields, many of which require completely different timing. Not only that, it's also a lot more risky. A botched parry in Bloodborne usually interrupts attacks no matter the timing. So at worst you wasted a bullet. You're also at a safe distance more often than not.

I purchased Dark Souls II for the PC, wish me luck.

Played the 1st game on the X360. For those who played this wonderful series, which game in the series is the best?

I did actually liked DS2 the best...I know I am in the absolute minority here, but everything clicked with me. Especially the flexibility to reset builds and try out different things, the many areas with fast travel, the many bosses...great game imo!

Back