Upcoming VR Titles you're excited for?

Borderlands 2. Having never played any of them, I started up Borderlands 2 from the Handsome Collection.

Within about 2 weeks, having spent enough time with it to think "this is pretty good, this'll be my main game for a bit," I found out that they're releasing it in VR.

So now I wait... Red Dead Redemption 2 is making the wait easier though :D

DREAMS!

Ace Combat 7!

although im not sure when will dreams become reality. Sony seems okay-ish with it keeps getting cooked in development.

hopefully the management doesnt put long crunch period due to the delay from original date.

DREAMS!

Ace Combat 7!

although im not sure when will dreams become reality. Sony seems okay-ish with it keeps getting cooked in development.

hopefully the management doesnt put long crunch period due to the delay from original date.

I saw the Dreams Dreams trailer at e3 2015! It's being developed by Media Molecule, the same people who did Little Big Planet. It looks really fun.

Borderlands 2. Having never played any of them, I started up Borderlands 2 from the Handsome Collection.

Within about 2 weeks, having spent enough time with it to think "this is pretty good, this'll be my main game for a bit," I found out that they're releasing it in VR.

So now I wait... Red Dead Redemption 2 is making the wait easier though :D

Ah! Borderlands 2 VR looks like it's going to be so fun. It comes out December 14th So soon!

For a beloved TV series that has run for more than half a century, Doctor Who has a strained relationship with video games. The go-anywhere, do-anything nature of its premise means that the game is often crowbarred into formats that don't suit it. I can speak with some experience when I say that almost every Doctor Who game ever made has been shit.
Harding said that the team's original goal was to create an experience around two hours long, long enough for most people's VR endurance. But the sheer volume of material that Maze Theory created meant the running time has expanded up to four hours. It'll be released in September for PlayStation VR, Oculus Rift and Quest, HTC Vive and Vive Cosmos.
https://www.engadget.com/2019/07/04/doctor-who-the-edge-of-time-hands-on/

Back