The Kingdom of the Random

expected more puppies and cats :D

btw do you know where you can find a dog with no legs? Right where you left him :)

Or another one... Cannibal goes out of the toilet, crying. His mate asked what the hell happend and he replied... I just dumped my girlfriend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I just moved to my own house and now I'm starting to feel lonely, as it is much larger than where I was renting. Planning to get a pet, probably a puppy, in next few months!

Good luck with this change in your life!

Being alone is not so bad. You can learn to enjoy your solitude. I haven't lived alone for 2 years, since my partner moved in, and sometimes I miss being alone, haha!

I'm not saying that being alone is awesome, just that since this is your current situation, you can try looking at the positive side of it.

Please, don't forget to post cute pics of your puppy once you have it! :D

Good luck with this change in your life!

Being alone is not so bad. You can learn to enjoy your solitude. I haven't lived alone for 2 years, since my partner moved in, and sometimes I miss being alone, haha!

I'm not saying that being alone is awesome, just that since this is your current situation, you can try looking at the positive side of it.

Please, don't forget to post cute pics of your puppy once you have it! :D

Oh, I was living alone before as well. It is just that it was a small one bedroom apartment with kitchen/living room combo, whereas now I have two bedrooms (smaller one is going to be Office / Man Cave / Cinema Room / Guest Room (Sofa Bed)) and independent kitchen and living room, plus an attic and a backyward!

Oh, I was living alone before as well. It is just that it was a small one bedroom apartment with kitchen/living room combo, whereas now I have two bedrooms (smaller one is going to be Office / Man Cave / Cinema Room / Guest Room (Sofa Bed)) and independent kitchen and living room, plus an attic and a backyward!
I shared an apartment for a few months and I can assure you that I don't miss it at all. I'm a very social person, mostly, but I prefer to live alone, so I've always looked for an apartment to myself. :D Congratulations, haha!

I don't like when I'm talking to people and I see how their sight shifts from my eyes to other parts of my face, such as the mouth/nose area, because I don't know the reason.

Today was one of these days. I'm at work. I keep going to the toilet to look myself in the mirror: do I have any buggers in my nose? Nope. Any long hairs that come out of my nostrils? Negative. Flaky skin? Nooo. Lettuce in my teeth? No problem with my teeth. Bad breath? No.

Then, why? WHY? What's wrong with my mouth or tip of the nose?

I don't like when I'm talking to people and I see how their sight shifts from my eyes to other parts of my face, such as the mouth/nose area, because I don't know the reason.
Very few people can keep eye contact consistently during conversation. I've had some people over the years actually point out to me I seem to be one of the few people they know who maintains eye contact when talking. I think I unnerve people sometimes.

On a related note, when you watch TV/movies, watch the actor's eyes and see which ones maintain steady eye contact and which can't help flicking side to side focusing on either eye but not steadily at the face. I've found it's sign of a good actor that can maintain eye contact during scenes without the annoying side-to-side eye movement.

Very few people can keep eye contact consistently during conversation. I've had some people over the years actually point out to me I seem to be one of the few people they know who maintains eye contact when talking. I think I unnerve people sometimes.

On a related note, when you watch TV/movies, watch the actor's eyes and see which ones maintain steady eye contact and which can't help flicking side to side focusing on either eye but not steadily at the face. I've found it's sign of a good actor that can maintain eye contact during scenes without the annoying side-to-side eye movement.
I understand what you mean, but I'm not referring to this. It's not that these people look side to side or to a different place. They keep looking at me, but they look at what seems to be the mouth or lower part of my nose. I found this situation slightly different from the cases you mention, which I usually associate with the speaker being shy or lying.

Yesterday I was driving. I had a truck ahead me and I watched its shadow. I noticed a part that was kind of flicking, so I thought "oh, shadow jittering...". Just a second later I realised that was real life, not real-time rendering with crappy, low resolution shadows. It was just the wind moving the cloth that covered the trailer, and so it appeared in the shadow.

Yesterday I finished my first painting and I'm so happy that I've finally been able to explore this! :)

41458890_290083095153070_7992364066846801920_o.jpg

Acrylic paint on a little canvas. I used a picture I liked as a reference.

There's a jerk outside my house making awful, loud noises with his stupid motorbike.

I just don't get how some people may like getting attention that way...

I discovered that I can cook prawn crackers in the microwave, so that I don't have to fry them! They may look funny, but they are tasty and not oily. :cool:

Back