FREE Games List [2008-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Metro 2033 ... Grab for free until tomorrow:
Set in the shattered subway of a post apocalyptic Moscow, Metro 2033 is a story of intensive underground survival where the fate of mankind rests in your hands.
It was there when I checked, though it's gone now. My friend said she used the link I sent her in time. I already had the game, and the Redux version. Thanks!

P.S. At the bottom of that thread you linked is this, a free game.

Huh, board won't accept the link as is, tries to make it a media file.

It's on Steam, and it's Murderous Pursuits. Online multiplayer murder mystery. Might be fun for Halloween.

http://www.darkstation.com/reviews/murderous-pursuits-review

Last edited:
free to own until a date or free to play until a date
edit unable to claim because my phone doesnt accept sms

To keep. First hit is free.

The base game, content as it was at launch. 8-10 hours plus some multiplayer modes, max level 20.

Plus the option of spending a couple hundred bucks on expansions and dlc items.

unar Great Wall Studios has announced the release of Another Sight – Hodge’s Journey on Steam. Another Sight – Hodge’s Journey is a free prequel story of ANOTHER SIGHT, the first game developed by Lunar Great Wall Studios which tells the story of Hodge and Kit, a young girl who has lost her sight, in a surreal fantasy adventure into the unexpected; weaving a tale that brings together some of the world’s greatest minds in Monet, Tesla, Edison and other historical cultural icons. In Another Sight – Hodge’s Journey, players take control of Hodge the cat in a brand new, stand-alone story. Players will tackle new platforming challenges using Hodge’s nimble feline skills to solve puzzles as they uncover new mysteries as he travels between the world of dreams and reality to rendezvous with Kit at the start of their adventure below London.

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion free Steam key from Humble Bundle when you subscribe to their newsletter: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/sins-of-a-solar-empire-rebellion

Here's a list of mods(Star Wars, Star Trek, Stargate, Battlestar Galactica, Mass Effect, Halo, Wing Commander) for the game:
If this is anything like their last few freebies, claim and reveal your Steam key ASAP, or they'll run out of keys (thanks, key resellers!) and leave you without even an apology.

Edit: Davros forgot this: You may need Steam or the Steam app to add it to your account, because I can't do it through my browser.

Last edited:
Sorry mate, edit what to my account ?
are you referring to my sms problem with Destiny 2?
I sorted that thanks ( although I'm not really impressed with it, waste of 80GB )

Star Citizen - Play free from November 23-30. Try those expensive ships you'll never be able to buy! :LOL:
Cloud Imperium Games has announced that it will make the Star Citizen Alpha free to download and play for any player to celebrate the launch of Star Citizen’s first habitable planet, Hurston.

To celebrate the release of Hurston, Star Citizen’s first explorable planet, and commemorate our anniversary, we’re launching a Free Fly event of unprecedented magnitude. From Nov 23 through Dec 1 you’ll have the chance to try out every flyable ship and operable vehicle in the game for free.

Here’s how it works:
During the promotion, anyone can join Star Citizen’s Persistent Universe for free. You’ll be able to experience Star Citizen first-hand, but to get out there and start exploring, you’re gonna need a ship.

Starting on November 23rd, every day, a different ship manufacturer in the game will make its entire flyable fleet available for a 24-hour test flight period.

There may also be some surprises in store for those of you who make the trek out to Hurston and see what Lorville’s all about, as well as some fun interactive activities here on the website, so stay tuned.
https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/star-citizen-will-be-free-to-play-november-23-30.html

Outcast - Second Contact now: Free for newsletter subscribers

Get Outcast - Second Contact now
For a limited time, get a free copy of the game when you subscribe to the Humble Bundle newsletter. This limited time offer ends November 24 at 10 a.m. Pacific time.
Get It Now

I'm already a subscriber so I just signed in and grabbed the game. The newsletter is just about deals, and sometimes free games like this.

www.humblebundle.com/store/outcast-second-contact?

It’s a DRM-free download, not a Steam key, so download it while you can. And while it might be priced like the relatively new game it is, it’s just a remake of the original which is just $6. Not that I’m complaining. I can actually download this.

Sorry mate, edit what to my account ?
are you referring to my sms problem with Destiny 2?
I sorted that thanks ( although I'm not really impressed with it, waste of 80GB )
U wot (am I doing this right)

I think this is the first time Humble has had an actual downloadable that will expire and be removed from your library, not just expiring Steam keys. I do not like this development.

Eh, it’s better than having to visit the site for consecutive days to collect stamps to redeem for a game that they run out of because key resellers beat me to clicking “reveal Steam key.” And they don’t even bother to tell you that they’ve run out and won’t restock them.

The game’s been out a while, so we probably won’t miss out in future updates.

Eh, it’s better than having to visit the site for consecutive days to collect stamps to redeem for a game that they run out of because key resellers beat me to clicking “reveal Steam key.” And they don’t even bother to tell you that they’ve run out and won’t restock them.

Don't worry, they said those keys were only temporarily out of stock and they would email us as soon as they got more. I'm sure I will hear from them any day now.

https://www.gamesessions.com/en/Game/SniperElite3

Play the game for 5 minutes to activate and keep on GameSessions forever.

Activate the game before 1/2/2019 (10AM UTC).

About this Giveaway

Play the game for 5 minutes to activate it and keep it forever on your GameSessions account. You will see an activation message when you have done so.

For technical reasons, we are not able to provide multiplayer for this Giveaway. You can access multiplayer through the Steam version of the game, which you can buy on this page or in-game.

Pretty solid game, if sniping with a bit of stealth sounds good. Pretty basic gameplay so far, nice graphics albeit not cutting edge like Crysis 3 was. I avoided the default install location as I keep C: just for the OS and programs, not my games. The installer let me do that.

Only two caveats are that the game crashed during target practice, and the error message from the game suggested exiting Afterburner/Rivatuner. Lol, I did have them running with their OSD enabled. Exited it, and then continued playing. Later on I started it up again, no more crashes so far.

The other caveat is when I checked Task Manager after exiting the game some associated executable kept running. I played a few more sessions, now it isn't. Though I did force it closed when I saw it running.

A semi-caveat is that launching the game also involves launching its web based interface. Not a biggie, and it's not too different from EA in that respect, or others like Origin.

They had a few other good freebies in the past, here's hoping for more, and I'm also hoping for some good deals on games so I can buy something from them down the road.

P.S. Just like how Steam wants to launch an executable at startup, so does GameSessions with its "GameSessionsTray". And just like with Steam, I disable it in CrapCleaner under its Tools/Startup/Windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back