The Insomniac Spiderman [PS4]

Details on its story, missions and new suits, plus news on New Game+ which comes with tomorrow's 1.07 update

We are also thrilled to announce the release of Update 1.07* tomorrow, 17th October, for Marvel’s Spider-Man owners around the world. While the team here has been working hard on the Marvel’s Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps DLC and its first chapter, Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist, we’ve also been working on free updates for the game that adds new features and fixes a few bug issues.

Update 1.07 is one we’ve been working on for a while now, and adds New Game+ (NG+) as well as Ultimate Difficulty to the game. NG+ allows you to play the story and all activities in the open world again with all of your unlocked suits, skills, gadgets, mods, and benchmarks from the beginning. While playing NG+, you’ll be able to unlock those final items while cleaning up your trophy list!

finaly borrowed it.
That's some insane IQ there, very impressive. Technically it looks wonderful, there are obviously some shortcuts, like some low res textures, and a ugly static skymap, but overall it's very impressive, and tansition between cutscenes and gameplay is flawless.

100% the DLC last night (about 3hrs). Felicia Hardy (Black Cat) needs her own game... plus she's easy on the eyes and thiccc as hell.:love: lol

But what she did to Parker, was bit of a skank-ish move. :mad:
Stringing him along into believing that he was the father of her kiddnapped son. But of course that whole child scenario was a lie (unless...)

I played the DLC too and i agree with Shortbread. Nothing really new concerning the gameplay, but damn i really liked Felicia and the story. One of the best feminine character ever as far i'm concerned.

Last edited:
100% the DLC last night (about 3hrs). Felicia Hardy (Black Cat) needs her own game... plus she's easy on the eyes and thiccc as hell.:love: lol

But what she did to Parker, was bit of a skank-ish move. :mad:
Stringing him along into believing that he was the father of her kiddnapped son. But of course that whole child scenario was a lie (unless...)
Seconded! Hell with a bod like that she might as well be a fitness model and make banks from that. Everything about her design is perfect for me, the face, thicc bod, that voice and the sassy personality just ooze of love. Yeah give her a major role in the sequel or something.

Thanks for sharing. Very interesting video. I think this gives ideas why RDR2 feels indirect in comparison: it feels like in RDR2 animations need to finish first before the next input is processed. However it also shows how much work is needed to make this right (all the different cases, amazing)!

Such a small part of the game (only a single move), and so much detail and technology :cool:

I'm giving the DLC a miss. I liked Spider-man but overall the combat is really devoid of options. It's quite surprising how little stealth is a viable option given this is one of things Spider-man is known for. Even compared to the three years/generation-old Infamous games you have plenty of variety and options in combat - plus the whole good/bad thing. In Spider-man, options are surprisingly limited.

The game borrows many things from the Arkham series but it's fine.

On the technical side it's incredible. A very big improvement over Infamous Second Son.

Finally the real NYC in a game!

Back