What are you playing now? [2018-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still on Zelda Breath of the Wild sporadically and Overcooked coop.
Tried the new Mario but I'm no fan of it, feels too easy.

Does playing Inside offer any different experience than watching it via YouTube or Mixer or Twitch? While I would enjoy it if I had it free, I dont know if it would be worth spending anything on it.

How is it? I've been super busy and haven't had the time to look into it, but it's one of those games I'm hoping is a really good spiritual successor to the game that inspired it.
It is a really good spiritual successor to the game that inspired it. :yes:

Does playing Inside offer any different experience than watching it via YouTube or Mixer or Twitch? While I would enjoy it if I had it free, I dont know if it would be worth spending anything on it.

Not terribly so assuming you watched a complete playthrough including secret ending.

It's why I only watched a bit, then played it, then watched more to see if I missed anything.

Regards,
SB

well yeah if you already watched a playthrough there is not much left.
But the game is great, and devs deserve support, and the game may be quite cheap now.

I started playbook yesterday, it's really nice too, and there's a level editor. Much more replayability.
Oh and Firewall zero hour, awesome in VR, and feels like i'm back to the good old socom 1 and 2 days,

Universim, which is in Early Access, but is giving me original Settlers vibes in it's slow, methodical, charming approach. Naturally, it's a bit more visceral than Settlers where none of my settlers ever had their throats ripped out by wolves. :nope:

Also one of those, "just fifteen more minutes, oh where did three hours go?!?" games :runaway:

Played some D2 last night, some things are better some are worse. It's still a chore, so I'll pass on the new $40 expansion, you have to know when to stop digging!

I'll go back to play AC:O until Spider-Man.

Nah. It's not a terribly interesting game from a mechanical point of view. Significantly less so than Limbo in fact.
I didn't really get the heaps of praise bestowed upon this game to be honest. Maybe if you really like nebulous plot lines you have to put together all by yourself. It's like Dark Souls in that regard. Not really much of a story there, only this time it's being served without neat gameplay.

Thanks everyone for feedback on Inside. While I enjoyed Limbo, it was more because it was provided free from XBLive for some promotion, but it offered nothing genuinely new. Inside seemed like Limbo in this regards. It also seems like a candidate to be offered free sometime in the future.

My backlog is so large and continues to grow with each new addition to Games Pass or free Games with Gold. It almost seems like a waste to buy games now, except for huge new releases.

Yeah the reflections in the eyes are not that good. I hope this puppy will be patch for RTX.

(Nice dog btw, he will be super happy tomorrow without the cone :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back