Star Citizen, Roberts Space Industries - Chris Roberts' life support and retirement fund [2012-]

Surely the Nephilim?
wallpaper_render_midway_carrier.jpg

There shall come a time when one who has the heart of a Kilrathi, but is not Kilrathi born, shall rain cleansing fire down upon us, and Kn'thrak, a time of great darkness, shall embrace us.

Last edited:
Q4 what year? :runaway:
If they get the performance uncontrol then the game isn't bad to invest in if you find what is already avalible to be fun or interesting. They claim that after the network stuff hits they will be able to ramp up the planets and stations. So if its true that this stuff is just really waiting on the network side we should have decent content esp for a $40 buy in.

Just an FYI the citizen con live stream will be $20 bucks if your not a concierage member now

puvrvbmjobj11.png

Last edited:
I spent $30 in 2012, I'm not spending a penny more.

I just logged in to my account for the first time in many years and I see a lot of stuff in the "my gear" section of my hangar. What is this stuff? J-SPAN CRYO-STAR COOLER, Preacher Armament Inquisition XXII Gatling ...

I don't understand what my $30 went to anymore. I see a lot of game packages I can buy for even more money in the pledge store.

I spent $30 in 2012, I'm not spending a penny more.

I just logged in to my account for the first time in many years and I see a lot of stuff in the "my gear" section of my hangar. What is this stuff? J-SPAN CRYO-STAR COOLER, Preacher Armament Inquisition XXII Gatling ...

I don't understand what my $30 went to anymore. I see a lot of game packages I can buy for even more money in the pledge store.

Stretch goals

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/funding-goals

you can see it here once you pass down the funding status sitting at over 194 million as of this post lol

At $30 you most likely got this
Pledge $30 or more
DIGITAL SCOUT: A digital copy of the finished game for your PC with your RSI Aurora spaceship ready to fly + 1,000 Galatic Credits + Exclusive access to the Alpha + Beta (digital tier, no physical rewards)

but as they continued bringing money in blowing past the 500k goal they knew they needed more stuff to keep people coming in. Hence why you have all those add ons

But which game? MP or SP or both?
both , when you pledged you got access to all the alpha / beta modules like the hanger and dogfighting arena and also SQ42 and the first add on pack and the persistant universe and also a private universe server package so you could host your own

Star Citizen Charges $1000 So You Can Spend $27,000 to Unlock Almost Every Ship
27k for what is essentially a cheat code - disgusting

The Legatus pack and you can only access the page to buy it you need to achieve concierge status ie: spend $1,000 in the game

Last edited:
Hey, if someone has the money and wants to spend it that way, more power to them.

And hey, if RSI can convince people to drop that much money on in progress game development, more power to them.

Just because I'm not going to do it and I think it's silly doesn't mean that for those that can afford to and want to do it, it is bad. It's their money to do with what they want.

Regards,
SB

And if they kill you in every combat encounter not because of skill but because they paid money
your fine with that also

Let me guess:
- No release date or month or even year for Squadron 42.

We get a roadmap in December :rolleyes:.

What does that even mean?

Plus, it wouldn't be the first (or second or third etc.) that they promise to release a release date on day X and then just keep silent about it when day X arrives.

Back