Can't Download Drviers from ASUS

sir doris

Regular
Hi, thought I'd try here as the ROG forum registration process seems to take an age. I'm having problems downloading drivers for my new Crosshair VI Hero motherboard from the ASUS site. As soon as I select an OS from "Drivers and Utilities" the page doesn't load. I've also tried other motherboards, including boards I have previously downloaded drivers for and it's the same story. BIOS's download fine, but not the drivers.

I gave it a try on my phone and got the list of drivers for Win 10 64, but they all had broken links.

I can't seen anything relevant online about this so assume it's not a global issue. Maybe it's something to do with my router or ISP? I've tried Firefox and Edge. Anyone having this same issue or know a way around it?

Are there any other resources which hold upto date motherboard drivers?

Got them through Edge now, link's are no longer dead, but Firefox still does nothing after selecting an OS.

Anyone know what the Chipset driver is for, I assumed the chipset (x370) but it wanted to install Radeon Software so I thought maybe it's the Video driver in case you have an APU?

I've never had an issue with Asus's site, also downloading stuff for x370. I only use Chrome though.

Chipset driver is for the Ryzen chipset. It's called Radeon when you install since it also has stuff for APUs but it still contains the necessary mainboard drivers.

Back