Homefront: The Revolution [Crytek]

Played a bit last night. It's very, very similar looking to the last Deus Ex. But Deus Ex looks much better. you should give it a go just for the HDR!
My copy of homefront is arriving tomorrow, if i finish it before rhe real Destiny 2 launch then sure Desu ex can be next. I did watch an HDR video of Deus Ex from gamersyde on my tv and I like the atmosphere of Homefront more. Personal liking i guess, although deus ex has tons more geometry on screen.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Wow, loving this game ! Mainly because it feels so unique my mind is totally engaged in the world and setting. The second area and the way you win it over is just great great !!!

Grabbed this on Game Pass and it is X enhanced. I must say so far I love it. Great setting, combat, story, etc. Love the open world with optional missions. Every time I think "it would be cool to do <something>" I try it and they let you do it. So much freedom on how you approach things. Such a dense world. I'm sure it will fall off a cliff and suck soon though.

Didn't fall off a cliff for me. I thought it was consistently enjoyable. I might be a little biased because I picked this up for 7 bucks on PSN, though. Hard to be down on something this ambitious when it cost less than a burger menu at McDonald's. It felt like a game made by a coalition of developers at Ubisoft who crafted and released the thing in secret in order to avoid having to answer to the creativity stifling board of executive directors.

Back