Accurate Human Rendering in Game [2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
TLOU2 animates the best and looks most technically impressive with advanced muscle deformation while Death Stranding looks the most photo realistic with the best skin shader? Those two and Detroit are now at the very top character wise.

And all are cinematic games, how does hzd stack up to those? Im intrested in hzd its a departure from the ones named above.

And all are cinematic games, how does hzd stack up to those? Im intrested in hzd its a departure from the ones named above.
Death Stranding is only the natural evolution of HZD since they use the same engine Decima but more advanced with new features etc. Plus DS is not strictly a cinematic game as it's also open world, so it's quite an achievement for pulling those visuals off any way you look at it.

Amazing looking games one misses out on by not having a PS4. Should have taken the chance of buying that PS4 for 35$ when i had the chance, it needed a OS reinstall but the one selling it didnt want to do it (base ps4). Games are expensive but used games if not too new around 10bucks which isnt really much. Would like to try HZD and perhaps something more. PS2 was allready around 200 or something after just two years? PS4 retains its price much longer, here atleast. PS4 any good as a media centre besides gaming?

Cant hurt having a ps4 besides my gaming pc's i guess..... :p

Really impressed by the models in Spiderman :

Spider-Man-PS4-E3-2018-4.png

She looked really good in the trailer.

Yes, watch the Gamersyde high quality trailer and you'll see all kinds of micro details on her face and what not that's missing in youtube feed.

Two things i wonder, those E3 demos, is that what your getting on the PS4 base model, minus the 4k resolution? I mean on a 1080p tv, one wont miss out on not having the Pro?
How do they achieve such releastic models/faces, is it mostly art/extrem good devs, powerfull hardware, or both? Something like the last of us 2 and ghost of tsushima look extremely good for being 2013 mainstream gpu and low-end cpu.

SoTC, GoW and Detroit all adopted 1080p on base and 4K on Pro approach. I think the same will be present in future 1st party releases.

All the screenshots released by them are captured from PS4 Pro at 4k so it's safe to say Pro is CBR 4K in some form and base is 1080p business as usual. I do expect more severe downgrade in LOD, AF, texture res and paired back effects on the base models tho.

All the screenshots released by them are captured from PS4 Pro at 4k so it's safe to say Pro is CBR 4K in some form and base is 1080p business as usual. I do expect more severe downgrade in LOD, AF, texture res and paired back effects on the base models tho.

Has any sony games had higher res textures over base ps4? I would expect the ram in pro won't do much more than what's in base ps4 to allow it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back