Red Bull Racing branded F1 Playseats become available

pharma

Legend
Playseat recently released a new series if Racing F1 Seats. Two new models have been added, and apparently, Playseat did not get a license for all big brands. The latest Red Bull Racing F1 seat is available for the fans, a red version as well, though without any Ferrari Logos.

The playseats look fantastic, but you'll need to be a true F1 or racing fan here, as the demoed models will cost you the pretty penny of 1049 Euros (ouch). Here in the Netherlands, the Red Bull version could do well with Max Verstappen, similar to Ricciardo for Australia.
Developed in cooperation with Red Bull Racing, the new Playseat® Red Bull Racing F1 represents innovation in the field of Formula 1 driving simulators.

• Compatible with Playstation2, Playstation3®, Playstation4®, Xbox®, XboX 360®, XboX 720®, Wii™, Wii U™, PC and Mac
  • Compatible with all “steering wheel and pedal sets” on the market
  • Patented Red Bull blue coated framework and racing seat
  • Used by professional Red Bull Racing drivers
  • High quality leather-look black vinyl with officially licensed Red Bull Racing logo and decals
  • Superior build quality, stability and comfort
  • G27 gearshift support included
That money, they look brilliant though. More info here.

index.php

http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/re...e-available-(a-no-brand-red-one-as-well).html

That looks pretty cool, but my old knees ache just looking at it. It'd be painful for me to get in and out of it.

Give me a Ford Model T branded driving seat for easy entry/exit. :D

Regards,
SB

Back