Halo Infinite [Fall 2021] [XO, XBSX|S, PC, XGP]

iroboto

Daft Funk
Legend
Supporter
Halo 6 in 4K HDR is looking really sweet in 60fps.
Just had a watch again, because my stream was shoddy yesterday, but now the detail is pretty immaculate. Good use of 4K HDR here, texture work is solid. Looks very very good on my B7. Very excited to see more here.

Halo 6 in 4K HDR is looking really sweet in 60fps.
Just had a watch again, because my stream was shoddy yesterday, but now the detail is pretty immaculate. Good use of 4K HDR here, texture work is solid. Looks very very good on my B7. Very excited to see more here.

Reach does the butt-shots better.

Reach close-up.jpg

It's been 11 years since the last Halo game.
it's hard not to feel the energy of that room.
It does remind me of H1 and H2. It's really good that way.
At first I was okay with H4 and H5; i'm just a big time arena style of guy.

But now I realize I was wrong.

Take me back to the old days!

The events in the games formerly released as Halo 4 and 5 are only Cortana's dreams while she decays away while Master Chief is in deep sleep after the events of Halo 3.

DOIT! Retcon them out of existence completely.

it's hard not to feel the energy of that room.
It does remind me of H1 and H2. It's really good that way.
At first I was okay with H4 and H5; i'm just a big time arena style of guy.

But now I realize I was wrong.

Take me back to the old days!

A sense of scale and a sense of wonder! My dream game would involve mostly Chief and Arby sections, and a side story about a close knit but completely overwhelmed bunch of ordinary marines. Culminating in a crossover, multiple warthog escape sequence back to a dropship as everything - ships, the floor, plants, bees, pollen - all explode around you.

Halo infinity looked really nice visually, up there with the best, wasnt actual gameplay though, hope ingame will look as good.

I wonder if Halo Infinite will be some sort of GaaS product that exists on all Xbox platforms.

Play multiplayer supported by some micro transactions or buy single player stories (Halo 6 proper, maybe rerelease MCC in this.)

I wonder if Halo Infinite will be some sort of GaaS product that exists on all Xbox platforms.

Play multiplayer supported by some micro transactions or buy single player stories (Halo 6 proper, maybe rerelease MCC in this.)
Using FH4 and SoT and SoD as guidance for the future for 1P products by MS.
It's unlikely with Gamepass now. All free content, all the time for everyone on Gamepass and that will likely carry over to the non game pass folks to not seem anti consumer.

The profits could be made buying cosmetics, but I don't think they'll cut out content.

I wonder if Halo infinite rather than Halo 6 is intentional and whether it's similar to Fallout 76, which is not Fallout 5, and a side-experiment with a different goal.

I think they'll GTAV it. Campaign first then expanding multiplayer that'll eventually leave Xbone behind after a year or two of updates.

I wonder if Halo infinite rather than Halo 6 is intentional and whether it's similar to Fallout 76, which is not Fallout 5, and a side-experiment with a different goal.

Halo infinite exclusive on the xbox infinite coming 2021 is most likely my guess

I’d be willing to say it’s coming to PC. No announcements because it’s far from ready. But it’s coming to base consoles though, this gen will have 1 more Halo.

Back