The Annual E3 Sony press conference thread, 2018 edition

I didn't think TLOU was that dynamic with the animations and such. It was probably the best I've seen ever. Not sure how much of it was QTE or scripted or not at all, it was really blurring the lines for me which to me is a good thing I think

It's a demo, it won't be like this in-game, it can't be. I hope to be proven wrong but I think this was all set up for this presentation, it wasn't a live demo for a reason.

Beat saber is a lot of fun on the rift , its good that its coming to psvr . Hopefully more sales will mean more music

OK, now this looks good. I like the esthetic of Ghost of Sushi (I can't remember how they spell the real name).

People are thinking it's a Japanese Witcher 3.

Regards,
SB

Ghost of Tsushima (I think that's it), is the first game from Sony that has really wowed me with the graphics. Nice detail, decent draw distance, moody setting. I love it.

Also less scripted movement than other Sony games (HZD, GOW, Uncharted where you can only climb here. You can on shimmy across here. Etc.).

I'm really impressed by this game.

I REALLY hate the DoF though. Puke.

Regards,
SB

Ghost of Tsushima might be the first Sony game of this generation that I might actually want to play. I really like what I've seen. Will have to see more, can't wait.

Regards,
SB

Control looked coooooool. I was like holy shit at that.

But I guess I should try to forget I've tried like 8 times to force myself to complete Quantum Break and cant do it lol.

Lot of gore in this conference btw. 2018 I guess.

Control looked coooooool. I was like holy shit at that.

But I guess I should try to forget I've tried like 8 times to force myself to complete Quantum Break and cant do it lol.

That's a shame , I really loved Quantum Break. Very enjoyable game imo

Back