Dead or Alive 6 [XO, PS4]

I see what you did there.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2018/06/...-on-can-team-ninja-balance-familiar-and-fresh

“Today, games developed for smartphone devices are often played with similar simplicity. That made me want to create a fighting game playable with only one finger

;)
;)
:oops:

Simply mashing the Special button allows players to execute a Fatal Rush, which is a powerful combo attack.

The Break Gauge – the first super meter ever for the series – gets charged with every attack landed or taken, and by blocking. Once it is full, players can perform either the Break Blow, which is a flashy and highly destructive special attack, or the Break Hold, a useful counter attack that deals low damage but works against high, low and mid attacks. Both are executed with the Special button; for Break Blow you simultaneously press forward, and backward if you want to perform the Break Hold.

hm.

Last edited:
TBH, the excessive jiggle modes just looked really stupid in DOA5 anyway. I always stuck to the default.

Characters are not much better-looking than DOA5. Stages so far are small, flat, and boring. Screen is covered with blur, blood, and effluvia. Gameplay is constantly interrupted by slow motion moves. Director added a dedicated beginner button.

I was excited to hear DOA was back. I no longer am after seeing the trailer.

I'm going to guess that the slo-mo stuff is just for the special button thing ala power blows, if not a replacement of power blows.

I love those graphics :)

edit: Strange. Its like the texture broke under her trouserasda.png

Last edited:
I love those graphics :)

edit: Strange. Its like the texture broke under her trouserView attachment 2603
And also. Very difficult to manufacture stockings that are pointed and stay on the leg like Helena is wearing.

If it was circular smooth the elastic would hold it in place, other types could be held by straps. Hers looks like stockings that would be expensive or impossible to purchase.

Edit: nvm. Just sew the stocking onto a full length transparent stocking and it would hold the shape.

Upon closer inspection, there's a spherical impact effect going on there, hence Kasumi's weird bottom in the static shot - it's just the bubble reflecting oddly from the statue. You can see it again at 43 seconds.

:V

And also. Very difficult to manufacture stockings that are pointed and stay on the leg like Helena is wearing.

Not that difficult actually. The silicone elastic would be just under where the top "spikes" start. The spikes are reinforced slightly to make them be stiff so that they'd stay up. It's usually a costume thing, so while it wouldn't hold up under daily use (or fighting game use :D), it does well enough for special occasions.

Regards,
SB

Not that difficult actually. The silicone elastic would be just under where the top "spikes" start. The spikes are reinforced slightly to make them be stiff so that they'd stay up. It's usually a costume thing, so while it wouldn't hold up under daily use (or fighting game use :D), it does well enough for special occasions.

Regards,
SB
Show me some examples on the interwebs.... for research of course

Show me some examples on the interwebs.... for research of course

Here's a rather tame example of the concept.

A rather tame and conservative example. Back when Anne Rice's vampire novels were all the rage in the 1990's, stockings that were much closer to those shown in the reveal trailer were still rare but more common than nowadays. A girlfriend I had back then was obsessively into Anne Rice vampire cosplay and used to wear stockings similar to those in the trailer for special occasions.

She may have even had them custom made. Many of the people that were into the "Vampire Lestat Culture" in Los Angeles at the time were also in the garment industry. I lost contact with her years ago so I can't ask her unfortunately.

Regards,
SB

Back