What are you playing now? [2018-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished The Last Guardian. Meh. It was very "lovely", but the gameplay was horrible. Mixed feelings. (PS4 Pro)

Started The Last of Us (remaster). Never did it on PS3. I like it a lot so far, and the HDR is very well done and "tuned" in this game. (PS4 Pro)

Final Fantasy III (NES). I'm quite annoyed because I had to change the job for three members of my party JUST to defeat a specific boss...

Finished The Last Guardian. Meh. It was very "lovely", but the gameplay was horrible. Mixed feelings. (PS4 Pro)

Started The Last of Us (remaster). Never did it on PS3. I like it a lot so far, and the HDR is very well done and "tuned" in this game. (PS4 Pro)

God I hate the clickers... I rage quitted the game last night because of that. Don't even know if I'll continue the game, it's a real fun breaker right now...

God I hate the clickers... I rage quitted the game last night because of that. Don't even know if I'll continue the game, it's a real fun breaker right now...

Well I finished it. It was awesome. I finished Beyond : Two Souls after that. And now I'm on Infamous Second Son. I finish my "old game" before buying GoW and Detroit:eek:.

I'm still with Final Fantasy III (NES). This job system is just stupid, because there are situations which you only can overcome by changing jobs, just to go back to your original job after that, and that is annoying and doesn't make much sense, IMO. I think that the previous game was better.

Does this job system stay the same in the following instalments?

I'm playing thanks-Microsoft-for-the-Windows-10-update-I-didn't-want-that-broke-my-Xbox-One-controller-connection-(again)-and-disabled-all-my-privacy-settings-becuase-fuck-users-you-want-to-be-Google-so-badly.

:devilish:

I'm playing thanks-Microsoft-for-the-Windows-10-update-I-didn't-want-that-broke-my-Xbox-One-controller-connection-(again)-and-disabled-all-my-privacy-settings-becuase-fuck-users-you-want-to-be-Google-so-badly.

:devilish:

What a coincidence, I've been playing same game, just different map this week! My game was tasking me with restoring local network connections between nodes and reinstalling printer drives which update decided to change to Class Drivers for given brand. So much fun thanks to MS!

Finally installed and played through the story of Shadow of Mordor. Despite the repetitive nature of much of the campaign as well as the absurdly easy bosses and it having almost zero legitimate tie-in to Tolkien's books, I found it quite fun.

I started playing one of the additional mini campaigns (Bright Lord) but couldn't handle anymore of the repetitive elements.

Interested in Shadow War but some reviews are quite negative.

Went back to Destiny 2, but I'm not liking some changes. They made stuff like weekly strikes so hard I can't do them anymore. So I pay for an expansion and they lock me out of old content by making them hader? Thanks Bungie.

Other than that, I'm playing God of War still and waiting on some new Monster Hunter content.

Dragon Age: Origins. I'm a mage. This is the first time I play an RPG of this kind (until now, classig JRPGs such as Final Fantasy games for the NES, and the early TES games). Is it me or this game is too slow? I'm still in the mages Circle, and it's boooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiing... Plus, I didn't expect some of the quests/dialogues to be this juvenile for a game with a supposedly mature tone.

Does it get better?

It's you :)

I thought the mage origin story was really cool actually. I don't remember any sort of low brow humor, but then I haven't played the game in more than a decade. That said, the game does get better. It's an RPG. Of course it does. It's never gonna turn into anything one might describe as being fast-paced, though.

Playing some Pinball FX3 on the Switch right now since the developer has finally "fixed" the game (i.e. they doubled the resolution in docked mode as well as the framerate in portable mode)
Bought the Carnivals and Legends as well as the Jurassic Park table packs. The Jurassic Park Pinball Mayhem table marks the first Zen table (to my knowledge) in which at least one of the more advanced scoring techniques from real life machines is possible: you can finally combine a multiball with a mode. Just took 'em 90 tables to get there.

Ok, thank you! :) Usually, I'm very patient, but this initial stage where you have to go up and down, to this and that room to perform silly tasks (for instance, this whiny-female-elf-who-is-afraid-of-spiders-even-though-she's-supposed-to-be-a-great-and-powerful-magician, so I offer her to clean a cave used as a storeroom in exchange for her signature in a paper), I dunno... It didn't click with me yet.

I already thought that it would get better, but I wanted to be sure and hear other opinions.

Still enjoying Dragon Age: Origins, but I know I just have scratched the surface in some of the possibilities (such as more strategic options, herbalism, etc.).

Final Fantasy III (NES). I swear that I'm about to quit. This final (hopefully) section is insufferable: neverending mazes because there are mazes inside mazes, oh, and you can't use the Warp spell to go outside. Also, there's this veeeeeeeeeeeeeery long maze, and once I got to the end there was a boss fight impossible to win unless you had leveled up and taken another route at the beginning of the second submaze. It sucks! Since I can't warp outside, I had to undo all the way up to the beginning of the maze.

Monster hunter World.

What an unbelievable good game. It keeps on giving free content almost on a monthly basis.

And this without(!!) additional payment.

These must be the best and most efficient developers on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back